Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kimi!!!!

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A Scotsman
    Zzzzzzz! Just so predictable... Give me club racing any day.
    Thanks for that.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalafi
    What a weird comment... Sure he can win if Kimis car breaks down and other accidents happen for example to Alonso. Theoretically ANYONE can win.
    You've misunderstood me...I am a Ferrari fan, not a Kimi fan not a Massa fan
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Räikkönen on kyllä hyvä.
    I could really use a fish right now

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AJP
    that little Brazillian wont be too pleased with his team mate on pole...

Well, he'd better get used to it; and for him, a thousand times.

Apologies to The Kite Runner.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts
    Kimi has pretty much destroyed his every teammate so far, much like Schumi did. Will this happen again this year?? Will Massa have to settle for being another Barrichello?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juppe
    I should be overjoyed by Kimi's performance, but there never is anything certain in racing, so I'll wait for tomorrow to jump around if Kimi wins.

Could not have been better start for Kimi's career, but I can't help feeling for poor Massa, who unwillingly gave the upper hand to his new teammate.

But think of the reaction, if Kimi's car was the one with the failure... all that "Its official, Kimi breaks his cars..." rubbish would have surfaced immediately.

I think that accident, reliability or driving error are the only things that can rob Kimi his first victory with Ferrari. It was very telling that Kimi didn't even bother to celebrate his pole position, you could clearly see that his mind was firmly in the race.

I agree completely with you, Juppe. And also when Massa got that failure I was thinking the same, if it had happen to "Kimi the carbreaker". It would of made all the Garrys in this world sooooo happy.

I also wasnt happy for Massas failure. It would be great to see fair fight between them. I just hope that this is only a rare failure and Ferrari is reliable car this season. Lets see what happens tomorrow...
    - Sinun paras ottaa sanomalehti mukaan, sillä kärjessä tulee olemaan tylsää.
    Red Bull -tallin Mark Webber vihjasi Kimi Räikköselle ennen Australian GP:tä. 19.3.2007.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    You've misunderstood me...I am a Ferrari fan, not a Kimi fan not a Massa fan
    No, I didnt and I know that you are a Ferrari fan. It was just a strange comment to make on "Kimi"-topic after Kimis pole, when Massa is in 16th place that Massa could win tomorrow...Like Massa would be some superhuman. But I know you didnt ment anything negative, so lets forget about it.
    Red Bull -tallin Mark Webber vihjasi Kimi Räikköselle ennen Australian GP:tä. 19.3.2007.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by COD
    Kimi has pretty much destroyed his every teammate so far, much like Schumi did. Will this happen again this year?? Will Massa have to settle for being another Barrichello?
    Short answer is...Yes.

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    I don't think so. I cannot see either Kimi nor Ferrari will want to pull the PULL OVER trick on Massa.
    Anyway, I don't think Kimi will have to - he is the fastest driver in F1 today.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 646 Times in 511 Posts

Not So Fast Valve!

Quote Originally Posted by Valve Bounce
    I don't think Kimi will have to - he is the fastest driver in F1 today.
    You know I'm a big Ferrari Honk! Having said that,
    I believe that Fred's case fore being the best driver in F-1 today is a tough one to dispute.
    Kimi has the oportunity to show he is better.
    I think that is what you meant by "faster'
    If not, please explain!
    I feel a sig bet comming on!
    May the forza be with you