Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by studiose
    Yes, sure, that would be fine.
    And simple to understand lol

Liked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StevoEvo
    And simple to understand lol
    I prefer "good" to "simple to understand" any day. I think we all would. (Just to be clear, I was adopting the supposed point of view of the FIA up there in my 2nd paragraph. I don't really think we're stupid. )

Too much dumbing down is never good for anything. It's done to attract the casual fan, but drives away the hard-core fan. And once the casual fan gets more into it, he realizes that the whole thing is rubbish as well. It's quite simply the wrong thing to do.

Liked 1,884 Times in 737 Posts
    With the amount of cars looking to enter next year and 2008 it wont be the same problem with a low number of cars on the final leg so then it might be a good idea to just get rid of it, and maybe let retired cars re-enter but not be able to score points and maybe remove the start number ore something to make it clear to the spectators that they are no longer in the competition.
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

Liked 578 Times in 210 Posts
    There is a lot of annoyance at SuperRally deciding the British Rally Championship last weekend too. Ryan Champion was leading... until he burst the radiator and limped through the last stage, handing the championship to Stuart Jones.

...except, because he retired on the road section after the final stage, he got a 5 minute penalty and ended up winning the championship - it was quicker for him to retire.

Sucks, doesn't it?
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    And what about JWRC 2006 !

Sandell is champion, (nothing against him) instead of Aava !
    Thierry
    La violence est le dernier refuge de l'incompétence

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Yes and you guys want day 3 of a rally to have 2 WRCars? I hate StupidRally as much as anyone but unfiortunately it's necessary when you only have 3 factory backed teams and 2 drivers in each team......
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Yes and you guys want day 3 of a rally to have 2 WRCars? I hate StupidRally as much as anyone but unfiortunately it's necessary when you only have 3 factory backed teams and 2 drivers in each team......
    So is seeing all the cars most important after all? The show is more important than the sport?

And can you please list all the rallies in the past few years that would have had 2 WRCs on the final day, if it hadn't been for SupeRally?

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I just meant that there were times when there were very few WRCars left in rallies. Like I said I hate StupidRally as much as most people because it lessens the sport. But without the show there would be less sponsors there would be less of a sport and then less show and then less sponsors and no sport.........

As I said before I despise this rule and hope that it gets dropped as soon as is practical. I prefer 3 car teams to stupidrally by far.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    Superrally is a disgrace for this motorsport !!!

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom206wrc
    Superrally is a disgrace for this motorsport !!!
    word
    Hvis noe feil på bilen skall kunde ha dette reparert