Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm not trying to say your wrong Alfa Fan I just really don't think an organisation like TOCA with so many commitments and agreements with sponsors and manufacturers would allow this info to be leaked in such a basic way as a hidden web page.

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    I will be stunned if anything on that list I posted isn't true.
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by BTCC2
    I'm shocked Bamboo haven't got at least 1 car down as a TBA
    Regarding Bamboo, they do not currently have an entry with Harry Vaulkhard, but that doesn't mean there won't be 1 or even 2 TBA entries from the team tomorrow.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm not trying to say your wrong Alfa Fan I just really don't think an organisation like TOCA with so many commitments and agreements with sponsors and manufacturers would allow this info to be leaked in such a basic way as a hidden web page.
    There is one basic thing they needed to do there to stop those driver names coming up in that manner so I suspect it is just a basic oversight that's gone unnoticed (or maybe they're not that bothered). A lot of announcments and news has gone out over the last few weeks revealing who is doing what anyway and this is just entries in a back-end database on a web server edited by the web site admin.

There might still be changes to make. Since that is not an 'official' document they could even have added or updated entries that are very last-minute ahead of 'the cheque clearing' (so to speak) to cut down on the amount of work required if these entries make it.

The real entry list is probably going to look pretty much the same but most entries on it are no great surprise really.

All the entry list really is a confirmation of who has paid their fees.

OK sorry guys! One of my extra entries wasn't right :P

Seems the rest was....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    When I look at the BTCC.net drivers page right now it has Matt Neal on it 4 times in a row...

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Where did you get this from?

If that's the complete entry list it would be a bit of a shame considering how big the grid looked like it could be. Lea Wood and Dan Welch aren't going to be at Brands and if the 3 TBA's you have listed are not filled in tomorrow then I don't personally think we'll see them filled in at all, leaving just 23 cars at Brands Hatch.
    Take it you can't remember back to 2000 where we only had about 10 entries for the whole season (with other drivers doing one offs or just a handful). 23 people on the grid at the first race is amazing IMO, especially when you consider some of the lean spells over the last decade or so.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    Why is TOC not driving for Arena?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wedge
    Why is TOC not driving for Arena?
    I don't think any of us know for sure, but speculation is sponsorship, money, too fast for Chilton etc.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by barryfullalove
    Take it you can't remember back to 2000 where we only had about 10 entries for the whole season (with other drivers doing one offs or just a handful). 23 people on the grid at the first race is amazing IMO, especially when you consider some of the lean spells over the last decade or so.
    Yes I can remember. I also remember there being 8 cars for the first round in 2001. But considering the numbers that we had been talking about due to Bamboo saying they would run 2 cars, GSR saying they would run 1 more, STR saying they would run 1 more etc. I am disappointed that the eventual number is 23.