I hate to point this out, but part of the problem is execution by the teams themsevles. I was flipping through one of the motorcycle mags I subscribe to and there was two page add for KR's exhaust systems. I thought "Hmmm? good fit my CBR?" So I jumped to thier website. Underconstruction. I heard about Ilmor's withdrawl via MotoGP.com so I tried to get info via the Ilmor website, but the MotoGP info is so limited its almost a shame. If I could by tshirts or posters or any other swag for the smaller independant teams I would, but they just don't make it easy. Sure I can get just about anything under the sun with "46" on it, but does the guy really need more money from merchandising?? Sure a tshirt sale isn't going to buy a full tank of race fuel for a GP machine, but every little bit counts. If I can't get directly to the team and drop some coin on them I am stuck in the advertising loop. Sure Marlboro dumps cash on Ducati but I ain't taking up smoking! I like to put my money where it counts.