Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Results from Mugello:

2011 MotoGP Pickems

I'll still have to get on at the powers-that-be to get Alexmateo's manual pick in for Assen, I haven't got round to it yet I'm afraid.

Pat
    "Of course, what many people tend to forget is that Glen Richards was 2nd in the 1993 Australian 125cc championship" - Jack Burnicle on BSB at Snetterton, June 2008

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Alexmateo, your picks for Assen have now been scored so you're back in the running.
    "Of course, what many people tend to forget is that Glen Richards was 2nd in the 1993 Australian 125cc championship" - Jack Burnicle on BSB at Snetterton, June 2008

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Awesome, Thank you!
    ¿Quién es el que anda aquí?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi folks - afraid there's a slight delay in the results due to a problem with the calendar entered to the forum's pickems software.

Keep making your picks for the forthcoming rounds and I'll score them as soon as we get it sorted.

Thanks,

Pat

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    any update on the Pickems results?
    GP2 Pickems Champion 2006, MotoGP Pickems Champion 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    So when the upcoming match is going start???

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Search it on forum's search, then you will find a thread to update of pickems result..
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny hurlock
    any update on the Pickems results?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll ask again, Mark (who runs the forum) is one of only a couple of people who can do it and he has a new-born baby so has other priorities at the min

Keep making your picks and we'll get it sorted as soon as we can.

Pat

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by patnicholls
    I'll ask again, Mark (who runs the forum) is one of only a couple of people who can do it and he has a new-born baby so has other priorities at the min

Keep making your picks and we'll get it sorted as soon as we can.

Pat
    I'd help you if I could, but I don't know how to set up the calender. I know the format of how to do the race by race, I just don't know where it goes or if you and I have the access to make it happen, if that makes any sense....plus I know nothing about this series so getting the right races in the right order might be a little problematic, LOL

If you do have the access, I know the format-I'll send you the PM Mark sent me when I took over the Nascar Pickem that has the proper format for setting up the calender.
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Afraid I don't have access, no-one's got back to me.

All I can to the folk out there is keep picking and maybe I'll score it manually at the end of the year if nothing gets resolved.

Pat