Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roamy
    Not on your life- but we wanted to transplant some guys from San Francisco and Seattle and want them to be well cared for
    Some?
    Send them all then the Fins can have people peeing and pooping on streets and lawns.

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Riebe
    Some?
    Send them all then the Fins can have people peeing and pooping on streets and lawns.
    I will vote yes on that
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Somehow I get the Feeling that awhile back an American banged Eki's mom and then split. 9 months later she squeezed out Eki.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    Somehow I get the Feeling that awhile back an American banged Eki's mom and then split. 9 months later she squeezed out Eki.
    Maybe you should talk to your doctor about that feeling, so he can adjust your medication.
    I could really use a fish right now

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eki
    Maybe you should talk to your doctor about that feeling, so he can adjust your medication.
    Ahhhhhhh....Touched a nerve have I?

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Gee thanks Tony, we really needed that.

As someone who has been to 46 states, I am going to say the people that impressed me the most by their intelligence (I saw lots of blue collar guys who were on the docks) were in North Carolina. Not sure where it sat, never looked, but the people of the state of North Carolina, no matter where I went were friendly and obviously smart and well spoken. Ditto for Virginia.

Both "red states" with Blue moments.....

Dumbest state I was in? OH god, California for sure....and the people of New York don't strike me as too smart.

Massachusetts? Smart people live there, I hear, but I never felt I was dealing ever with people who were too worldly.

Nicest people? North Carolina, and Wisconsin.

There...been everywhere man...talked to enough people, this was all just my opinion...don't shoot me...I like Americans, but YALL don't seem to get us Canadians AT All...lol
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".