Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Cool Tattoos - Works of art or tramp stamps?

Love them or hate them tattoo can range from amazing peices of art work to what some would call a tramp stamp. I quite enjoy watching shows like Miami Ink and LA Ink and think some of the tattoos featured are brilliant. As much as I think some designs are amazing I dont think that I would ever be that way inclined to get a tattoo. I cant quite comprehend the notion of wanting or liking something enough to have in permanently on my body.

I was listening to the radio this morning and heard about the girl in the article linked below. I automatically thought oh dear she's 16 and has got a tramp stamp already. When I got home I just had to google it. She's a 16 year old girl from cardiff that now has a tattoo saying '100% welsh lamb' just above her bum as a result of a dare and regrets it already.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html?ITO=1490
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    Well it all started out well - the pretty women got a small butterfly on the their back. But then the fat bitches started tattooing jack daniels on their ankles. Some of the nicer men's tattoos are done my artists but many come from Billy Bob's at trailer trash headquarters. The above referenced is garbage - she may as well got a pointing arrow that says "Enter Here" BTW I don't have one and won't be getting one. I suspect ioan has a picture of Michael Schumacher tattooed somewhere on his body.
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Body piercings/art or tramp stamps is something I've never really understood why people feel the need to get them. My partners daughter (14) has recently hinted that she would like a tattoo, both of us cringe at the thought and hope she grows out of the idea.

There must be people on here with one of the above, I'd really like to understand why you have them.. is it to belong to a group.. Birds of a feather thing? or is it more of a display of your individuality? Just curious..
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roamy
    I suspect ioan has a picture of Michael Schumacher tattooed somewhere on his body.
    That made my day!

I wasn't sure to open or not this thread, but fousto made it worth it!

PS: Sorry to disappoint you matey but my appreciation for MS' driving skills never went as far as yours for JV's!
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zico
    There must be people on here with one of the above, I'd really like to understand why you have them.. is it to belong to a group.. Birds of a feather thing? or is it more of a display of your individuality? Just curious..
    It's more likely for people who are trying to be distinctive while they probably are just run of the mill Joes or Janes.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I suppose she can get a nice butterfly to cover it up? Like they say, "A tattoo is forever. Think before you ink."

My youngest daughter's name is Rose, so I had one put on my left arm to always have a physical reminder of her with me. (Still haven't thought of one for Maureen, tho).
    Plasma tv's are okay, but I'm holding out for whole blood. :vampire:

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    The only tat I have ever considered getting was a black Prancing horse with in a Ferrari yellow field with the proper SF.
    But I'm holding out for being the oldest living homo sapien that has never had a tat or a body piercing
    May the forza be with you

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    Best tats are from prisoners and gangsters around the world.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wedge
    Best tats are from prisoners and gangsters around the world.
    Since I don't have any contact with anyone from either group, I have to settle for having mine done at a parlor.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alcatraz
    The only tat I have ever considered getting was a black Prancing horse with in a Ferrari yellow field with the proper SF.
    But I'm holding out for being the oldest living homo sapien that has never had a tat or a body piercing
    There was a time, I thought about getting a leaping cat if Jag won the F1 constructors title. I suppose if Adrian had joined the team then -- as opposed to after it became Red Bull -- I might have one.