Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schmenke
    Current daily commuter: 2001 Hyundai Accent (stop laughing!) 89,000kms. Not a bad little POS. Very economical and surprisingly good on winter roads. Burns a bit of oil though.
    The missus transports the kids in a new 2011 Toyota Sienna minivan, 500kms .

Best: Well, honestly it has to be the Sienna, but my personal favourite has always been the '94 Integra that I drove pre-kids.

Worst: 1986 (yes, '86) Pontiac 6000 LE
    I may drive a POS, but I just measured my fuel economy at 5.7 liters/100kms (I believe that's pushing 40mpg).
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schmenke
    I may drive a POS, but I just measured my fuel economy at 5.7 liters/100kms (I believe that's pushing 40mpg).
    That's good! The best the 500 has done is 5l/100 km and it averages 5.9l/100 km. Which reminds me that it's almost empty and needs to be filled up which will hurt my bank balance

Quote Originally Posted by dimviii
    current Mitsubishi evo viii
    best evoviii ,renault clio 2,0 cup,306 rallye,r5gt turbo
    worst hyundai atos

ps evo viii with revalved Ohlins,ap racing brakes all round,and about 370bhp 480Nm all weather killer for any car
    peugeot 306 rallye most reliable car i had,and in its days best fwd car.
    renault clio rs(2005) best chassis i ever drove,not power at all.
    renault 5 gt pocket rocket with garett turbo from saab 900, back in 1992 lol.

Nice selection of cars
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.