Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    Ronnie didn't have just one infringment . He had four , resulting in twelve points off , and the loss of licence .

This little boo boo cost him three , so we can extropolate that three others cost him the same number of points .

Here , if we stay clean for a long period , we have our points given back .
    If it's the same there , we can assume the infractions came in a reasonably short period of time , perhaps the last year .

A guy with nine demerits for the last twelve months already , says that it was the guy behind him that was at fault .
    Would you let him off ?

Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan
    Ronnie didn't have just one infringment . He had four , resulting in twelve points off , and the loss of licence .

This little boo boo cost him three , so we can extropolate that three others cost him the same number of points .

Here , if we stay clean for a long period , we have our points given back .
    If it's the same there , we can assume the infractions came in a reasonably short period of time , perhaps the last year .

A guy with nine demerits for the last twelve months already , says that it was the guy behind him that was at fault .
    Would you let him off ?
    Nice speculation, but your points stay on your licence for (I think) 3 years, might be 5, and you get three points for a basic speeding infringement such as 33mph I'n a 30 zone. With the proliferation of speed cameras and mobile camera vans I'n the uk I'n the last few years it's very easy to accumulate a few points without doing much.

I don't know what his other points were for, but the most common are for speeding. Not condoning it, but losing your licence for some minor speeding is pretty harsh IMO. Of course he could have been caught doing 55 mph I'n a 30 zone a few times and I'n which case he's lucky to have had it for so long! But it's not necessary that he had 3 infringements I'n the last year
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinho
    Nice speculation, but your points stay on your licence for (I think) 3 years, might be 5, and you get three points for a basic speeding infringement such as 33mph I'n a 30 zone. With the proliferation of speed cameras and mobile camera vans I'n the uk I'n the last few years it's very easy to accumulate a few points without doing much.

I don't know what his other points were for, but the most common are for speeding. Not condoning it, but losing your licence for some minor speeding is pretty harsh IMO. Of course he could have been caught doing 55 mph I'n a 30 zone a few times and I'n which case he's lucky to have had it for so long! But it's not necessary that he had 3 infringements I'n the last year
    The length of time is largely irrelevent in this , Robinho .
    Whatever that time frame is , he exceeded the limit , even though , as time passes , he eventually gets them back .

It essentially makes him a serial offender , in this case .

I would be interested to know what the other points incidents were about as well .

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    You can say that. But getting 4 offences over 3 years is not difficult due to speed cameras etc doing you for only being slightly over the limit.

I would think it wrong to be so judgemental about someone banned through totting up.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Q:do you think that the cars he drives would have something to do with it might be time for him to fit age setting next to sport setting in the cars

http://www.nopenaltypoints.co.uk/RunningaARedLight.html
    A person shall not be guilty of an offence by virtue of paragraph (a) of subsection (2) above if he shows that he did not know and could not with reasonable diligence have ascertained who the driver of the vehicle was.
    VERSTAPPEN: ‘If I’d let Sainz past, dad would’ve kicked me in the nuts!’

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    It's the responsibility of the following car to maintain an appropriate distance.
    well, the statement is:

that he had driven through the light to avoid collision with a friend's car which was following close behind
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt
    illegal drag racing ?
    hummmm.......possibly explains much
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer: