Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Best wishes to Kubica.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts
    It´s not about the obsessed fans.

Get well Robert.

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roamy
    Had Renault been looking after their drivers and Kub controlling his ego - He would not be having this problem. So the "Oh he was doing what he liked" Oh he is a racer" Oh you can't have controls" He is a idiot and so is Renault and his manager.
    What a useless comment. And the term "idiot" is so wrong and unnecessary. Get yourself together.
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Had Renault been looking after their drivers and Kub controlling his ego - He would not be having this problem. So the "Oh he was doing what he liked" Oh he is a racer" Oh you can't have controls" He is a idiot and so is Renault and his manager.
    I visited the grave of Jim Clark yesterday and also went to his memorial room in Duns. I think its quite ironic that I just read your post. Kim Clark died in a F2 race at Hockenheim that he didn't need to enter. Kubica injured himself in a rally that he didn't need to enter. At the end of the day they (were)/are both racing drivers that just loved racing. I really hope Kubica does recover to at least take part in racing or driving to some degree again.
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    I doubt it had anything to do with his ego, there wasn't a big song and dance like when Kimi first went rallying (while still competing in F1, frequently having big accidents). I didn't even know that Kubica did any rallying until I heard about the accident, that suggests that he was actually just having fun.

I also don't understand why he is an 'idiot', is it because he put his own enjoyment of life in front of his F1 career? Why shouldn't he go rallying? I'm genuinely interested as to why you think that it's a stupid decision.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by barryfullalove
    I also don't understand why he is an 'idiot', is it because he put his own enjoyment of life in front of his F1 career? Why shouldn't he go rallying? I'm genuinely interested as to why you think that it's a stupid decision.
    I have read Roamy's views on this subject enough to assure you that you need not be interested in them.

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GridGirl
    Clark died in a F2 race at Hockenheim that he didn't need to enter.
    If we're to be entirely factually correct here, Clark was hardly competing in that F2 race out of his own choice, but as a Team Lotus driver.

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by barryfullalove
    I doubt it had anything to do with his ego, there wasn't a big song and dance like when Kimi first went rallying (while still competing in F1, frequently having big accidents). I didn't even know that Kubica did any rallying until I heard about the accident, that suggests that he was actually just having fun.

I actually applaud Renault for allowing Robert to be himself, do what he loved, to compete in whatever form of motorsport he chose. If Robert/Renault are such an idiots I dont recall hearing/reading any such opinions on here prior to his unfortunate accident.

Get well soon Robert and best wishes for the future..
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    I have read Roamy's views on this subject enough to assure you that you need not be interested in them.
    Thanks Ben saves me a lot of typing
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 52Paddy
    What a useless comment. And the term "idiot" is so wrong and unnecessary. Get yourself together.
    An idiot, dolt, or dullard is a mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way - Yep I think I am together
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"