Thread: Happy weekend

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Happy weekend

post your prognosis for overcoming the week day blahs.
    I'm chillin 40 degrees in Indiana.waiting on a green flag in Vegas after a wild fuel race yesterday.
    What up with ya'll
    This is the beguining of the next fifty years. heres where i see how much i learned.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I went out on a 27km bike ride this afternoon and I'm now sat watching Jurassic Park on tv while my roast dinner is cooking. In around half an hour I will be eating roast beef with roast potatoes, roasted carrots, parsnips and turnips, Yorkshire pudding and gravy. Still undecided on whether to boil up some broccoli. Then there is butter cake that I made with one of my nieces if I'm still feeling hungry. Oh I do like Sundays.
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Nice day for me too. Reasonably warm and the first sunshine for a good while. So we had a day out geocaching in Durham, found six caches and walked for miles! Plus had roast beef and Yorkshire puddings for lunch.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    After a week of bright, warm sunshine, today we're being treated to cold temps and a mix of snow and sleet. It's making it tough to call whether this will be "in like a lamb, out like a lion" or "in like a lion, out like a lamb" for March.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Well the weather is definitely improving. Went to Hexham a couple of weeks ago and it was bitterly cold, after just 20 minutes outside we had to find shelter! But this weekend in Durham we were out for a couple of hours and it was chilly, but perfectly nice.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Went out to shovel four inches of snow this morning when the temps were still in the single digits F.
    Got frost bite on my fingers, when I had to blow parking lot snow into the wind.
    Beauty eh?