Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts

Quesnel's problem, a team boss' dream.

Have those plenty in the past in different teams. For how long it'll take when mr. Quesnel have to reconsider his statement and think for the best of Team Citroen?? Meaning cooling things down and lower more prone driver to mistake, Ogier that is, to secure team points and let Loeb fight for the title ??
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 16,104 Times in 6,991 Posts
    I think he is already thinking different.The price to push Ogier instead of Loeb is expensive and he already paid it.
    I really can t think that exists a manager that in his team he is going to push a rookie instead of a 7 times champion.He didn t won 7 champ by no reason or by lack.Hope he undrstood that today.
    This pushing to Ogier can be when manufacturer championship is secured.Not in second rally of season while back in points from ford.Ogier as last year cant be consistent fast as Loeb and inside road.Patience will be good for him.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quesnel is a lucky man in my view. He inherited the team from Frequelin and all I've seen him do is make stupid comments & decisions since.
    Marcus: "Tell Corrado, three gears is enough!"

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    RedBull F1 team has the best tactics - equal drivers and the best wins..

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barreis
    RedBull F1 team has the best tactics - equal drivers and the best wins..
    This is McLaren-Mercedes, and only under Whitmarsh
    Back on topic, Citroen are lucky to has such fast drivers!
    Formula 1

Liked 212 Times in 133 Posts
    I think this problem might already have been solved as we speak.

Liked 1,787 Times in 423 Posts
    Well, Ogier has a really bad record right now. 4 offs in last 5 rallies and 0-podiums in last 5 rallies+1 destroyed car during the testing. He even beats Jari-Matti with that record!
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas

Liked 16,104 Times in 6,991 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluuford
    Well, Ogier has a really bad record right now. 4 offs in last 5 rallies and 0-podiums in last 5 rallies+1 destroyed car during the testing. He even beats Jari-Matti with that record!
    Thats why i said that is Quesnels mistake.No orders to a rookie while he can t finish ralies continuesly? Totaly stupid.
    I am just imagine what he could do with Jari and Miko.....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    And I take the stance from a fan point of view. No thanks to all this PR crap, so he crashes, Citroen lose, nice for a change. I'm not a fan of him, but it's good there's another fast driver in the mix, I rather see him drive than to be a whipping boy, and I think with Ogier attitude is harder to tame than Latvala (or Sordo for that matter). Ford can capitalize on this to retake the titles this year.

“The situation is what it is,” he commented after Rally Mexico, when Ogier crashed out on the final morning while trying to fend off Loeb. “Up until this year I have been the team leader, but now there are two team leaders. He is trying to beat me and I am trying to beat him. For now this is the reality, later we will have to see. But I’m not very happy for him because he did not deserve this and I’m not very happy for the team to see just one Citroen on the podium.”

More craps from Loeb, I already understood your message. Okay then, let Ogier the faster one be the team leader and you support him. But the reality is Ogier is not new to this (and if I am correct someone here mentioned even the French govt is supporting Ogier), there will be immediate changes in the next rally. Ogier won't win Portugal this time. Or maybe he will, since he crashes out I figured he will be given a lower starting order?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If Ogier had been told to play number 2 to Loeb everyone would be moaning that Citroen should let Seb 2.0 drive flat out and push Loeb.
    Apart from those two mistakes he drove a near perfect rally even driving first on the road Saturday and 1 Stage Sunday, for me im glad there allowed to fight each other, its about time Loeb was pushed by a team mate.