Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Gaddafi is not going to bail as long as silly assed organizations mumble his name along with threats of war crimes, with was an idealistically cool, but in reality, an incredibly stupid road to ever go down.
    If legislation makes you equal, you aren't.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    I have my doubts as to whether the Libyan rebels would countenance this for one moment, were it happening, which is extremely doubtful.
    If they succede at all, the libyan rebels will be beat to their knees even if they win. All you need amongst that confusion are the standard exploding people and election scare tactics to keep people in fear of what a weak central government can't control. The rest of the world all have their own battles to fight to save themselves and the USA doesn't want to play anymore.

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondo
    If they succede at all, the libyan rebels will be beat to their knees even if they win. All you need amongst that confusion are the standard exploding people and election scare tactics to keep people in fear of what a weak central government can't control. The rest of the world all have their own battles to fight to save themselves and the USA doesn't want to play anymore.
    In which case, I fail to see why this is in any sense the EU's responsibility any more than it is the US'.

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    In which case, I fail to see why this is in any sense the EU's responsibility any more than it is the US'.
    Hear, hear.

It's exactly the same question as: If civil unrest broke out in Ensenada, Baja California, why would it be the responsibility of the government in Sacramento, or indeed Washington DC?
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The Angels, probably.

Liked 646 Times in 511 Posts
    I left the coversation because I have started to develope bronchites symtoms and had to lay down. I don't understand
    what the above response is referring to.
    May the forza be with you

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    As the Honorable Chairman Mao said, all power comes out of the barrel of a gun...

Mr. Kadifiefeefee understands that quite well and is using that power quite well, with the kind of ruthless pyscho behavior that has kept him in power but is the type that other leaders tend to shy away from, except the current rulers in Itan, the crazy old farts of north Korea, or the old dictatorship of Iraq.

He is dug in tighter than an Alambama blood sucking tick and it will take a bullet to the brain or a wholesale invasion by outside forces to push him out.

Just as long as nobody I know is getting dragged off somewhere to get their balls blown off to save another country from itself, let it be whatever and somebody else, like the French, the Germans or GB, or whoever.

yeah Dunnel and all the rest of you, don't just talk, go on down there and put it to them!!

Hell, you aint lived nor had any real excitement in your life, until you get to hear those mosquitos buzzing by your ears and finally figure out that those are really bullets when you hear that god awful whomp that a bullet makes, when it hits the bone. So I think all you europeans need to just jump on down there.....

Me ???I have had enough of all this to last me forever.

Of course, in Iraq, they kept driving down the price of oil with backdoor sales, so big oil and other powers that be, they decided Saddam needed to go. Mr kadifiefeeffeeffeee, he aint messing with them, so i think until he gets a bullet, he will stay where he is.........
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The responsibility for Libya lies with the Libyans.
    If,as was said on the boob tube over the weekend, you are an outside force and imply that you will take action, then do it. If you are not going to do that then keep your damn mouth shut and let those who are involved deal with those, both foe and friend, who are taking actions.
    The politicians who prattle on like braying asses should crawl back into what ever hole they crawled out.

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    when the rebels had the oil port and field they should have said - help now and you can have 30 dollar barrels for 30 years. They would have had a country by now.
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Riebe
    The responsibility for Libya lies with the Libyans.
    Fair enough, but did you believe this of Afghanistan in 2001, or Iraq in 2003?