Libya no fly zone

Ok ring in here TIREs
    should we do it
    should you do it
    leave in alone
    let nato do it
    let the un do it

Kill them all and take the oil

What say you. I say NATO should do it - but then if they don't have the equipment they they should PAY us to do it.
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

I have four posts or maybe five on this forum. Now I have been posting on different sites for years. Probably have in excess of thirty thousand or more. Not many in comparison to the above individual.

Is there a blood -lust in America that I miss every time I visit.

This person if one should take such liberties and is advocating the death of whom?!! All libyans, or is it muslims or the followers of the Islamic faith?

Than he says steal their oil.

I wonder what this Bob Riebe (found his name) did to have himself banned. For the period I am in the Southern and Northern States I will pay attention to this forum.

Are there people with intelligence out there(:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Let Italy worry aboutit they are the ones with the closest ties to Libya.

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Thanks for asking Iona I have to say there is not any prevailing bloodlust in the consensus of sane Americans. In fact due to the current consequences in Iraq and Afghanistan I think the current administration is reacting in a very sane manor on the issue of North African unrest. We have vessels in place "already” to help in a catastrophic humanitarian catastrophe. Unlike the former administration we are poised to help as are our allies France, Italy Germany, and The UK. There are difficult decisions to be made, but unlike the former administration, Obama is trying to let the chips fall where they will. It's really not our fight as the countries on the Mediterranean are affected much more profoundly. I trust after 50 years under colonial rule of Italy and a period of quasi self determination that Tripoli which is the heart of Libya may actually attain a degree of Identity commensurate with their will, and worth in their region. All of this is overdue, and reflected by the massive illegal immigration to Southern Europe. It’s time to stop backing puppet governments in the region for remuneration in the form of crude oil prices.
    May the forza be with you

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    I don't care who does what, just do it fast!!! Gas price is way too high !!!
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    I don't care who does what, just do it fast!!! Gas price is way too high !!!
    I'm sorry AFF But I think we all can survive until the inevitable comes to pass. My work vehicle is a 2006 Toyota Tundra. 4.7 liter V8 and I need every ounce of power. It's time for serious contemplation as to what is in the best interest in the country and the region.
    May the forza be with you

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    How come I always fail with sarcasm ?
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Fins don't have a sense of humor. It's a well documented fact.

Have another Vodka

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    As for the no fly zone.

WHY!!!

It's none of our business!!

If we do it we're damned. If we don't we're damned and if we impose it, we have to get involved in every conflict.

Gaddafi hasn't got much support and half the pilots have deserted anyway or are missing on purpose. Let them sort it out themselves.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Quite possbily, it's gone from a popular uprising to a civil war, a pretty disorganised one but a civil war all the same. Not something we should become involved in.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums