Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Yes some of the on the spot journalism is fantastic, John Simpson is someone I'd never really heard about before I moved here but who I find utterly trustworthy and not terminally vapid like some of the other presenters/reporters.
    And a very amusing man too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlvkwhN50N4

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    If we're swapping links, this was a heart-warming moment...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwf6Jtk1awc
    It takes a special kind of moron to laugh at people who are quite correctly pointing out how completely pointless they are.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    [youtube]ELJh2bTK1ew[/youtube]

How that guy kept his cool I don't know.......
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Just try watching local news . OK, sometimes it's reasonable when they have a real story, such as the Raoul Moat saga. But most of the time it only consists of two types of story.
    * Local person is involved or knows someone who is involved in an event on the national news. e.g. Last week it was person who has family somewhere in Japan - they didn't really know where in Japan or if it was by the sea- great.
    * Local child is very ill and needs a life saving operation, the locals are 'rallying round' to support the stricken child.
    And that's it
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Just try watching local news . OK, sometimes it's reasonable when they have a real story, such as the Raoul Moat saga. But most of the time it only consists of two types of story.
    * Local person is involved or knows someone who is involved in an event on the national news. e.g. Last week it was person who has family somewhere in Japan - they didn't really know where in Japan or if it was by the sea- great.
    * Local child is very ill and needs a life saving operation, the locals are 'rallying round' to support the stricken child.
    And that's it
    Agreed. It is largely moronic and, outside London, could often be shortened to 15 minutes or less.