Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Walker
    Having looked at that pic now, my god, she is ugly. Have some supermodel run the show or something
    Pretty is seldom also clever - case in point; look at the two 'astro physicists' having lunch posted elsewhere on this forum recently...
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Having looked at that pic now, my god, she is ugly. Have some supermodel run the show or something
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    I was going to ask if that's really a woman. :\
    Can you two hear yourselves? You're seriously judging her ability by how she looks? Christian Horner or Luca di Montezemolo - to give just two examples - aren't exactly hunks but nobody says anything - why do different rules apply to women?
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave B
    Can you two hear yourselves? You're seriously judging her ability by how she looks? Christian Horner or Luca di Montezemolo - to give just two examples - aren't exactly hunks but nobody says anything - why do different rules apply to women?
    No need to be so grumpy.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

This forum is basically occupied by feeble minded tools (as exhibited by this thread title) which is why in the last 9 years my visits have dropped from daily to barely weekly/monthly
    I don't know if its motorsports in general or just this forum that attracts the cream of the Daily Mail Online comments section. Anyway its helpful if your mates with the mods, then you can spout any kind of offensive brain fart and nobody bats an eyelid.
    Behaving like a cowardly, opinionated tool in a consequence free environment since 1996

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenCaulfield
    This forum is basically occupied by feeble minded tools (as exhibited by this thread title) which is why in the last 9 years my visits have dropped from daily to barely weekly/monthly
    I don't know if its motorsports in general or just this forum that attracts the cream of the Daily Mail Online comments section. Anyway its helpful if your mates with the mods, then you can spout any kind of offensive brain fart and nobody bats an eyelid.
    And those who appear to lack a SOH?

As to the thread title, the woman in question being Astralian, I believe the Australians often refer to the female of their species as 'Sheila's'. Anyway, I saw the funny side.......

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    Bernie gets in the news again,....
    Indeed. Bernie farts and it makes the news.
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schmenke
    Indeed. Bernie farts and it makes the news.
    ...gets front page if he avoids the follow through these days..........

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I can't see where you put vitriol in. You need to edit your edit comment. (see post #14)

Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts
    I hope Bernie is succeeded by his daughter.

Luca has panache and awesome suits.
    Horner has... well he at least looks like a man (though probably less manly than the lady in the picture).

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmoon
    Enough of these and you won't need that one.
    I dont like beer.

1) I never judged her ability to do the job, I just said that she is ugly like hell.
    2) Stop taking things so seriously

Judging from the quality of your post, I can safely say that you not posting has not caused this forum any loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koz

Luca has panache and awesome suits.
    Horner has... well he at least looks like a man (though probably less manly than the lady in the picture).
    Now now, be careful, the feminist police will defecate in your mouth for that comment.
    "signature room for rent"