Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Daniel, in my opinion you seem to have seized on something and just won't let it go. Not that it's relevant for a car insurance thread but yes my dad is an imigrant. He came to England on a Saturday, started work on Monday and has always been in work other than a period where he was fully retired. Although he is an immigrant and I am the daughter of an immigrant we both have certain issues with the immigration policy of the UK. It's not perfect, never has been and could certainly be improved. This doesn't mean either of us are BNP freaks. The BNP have a couple of good ideas. It's just a shame that it is ruined by all the rest of the b**ls**t.

Now....back to the topic of car insurance....
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GridGirl
    Daniel, in my opinion you seem to have seized on something and just won't let it go. Not that it's relevant for a car insurance thread but yes my dad is an imigrant. He came to England on a Saturday, started work on Monday and has always been in work other than a period where he was fully retired. Although he is an immigrant and I am the daughter of an immigrant we both have certain issues with the immigration policy of the UK. It's not perfect, never has been and could certainly be improved. This doesn't mean either of us are BNP freaks. The BNP have a couple of good ideas. It's just a shame that it is ruined by all the rest of the b**ls**t.

Now....back to the topic of car insurance....
    Bezza is the one who went on about irrelevant stuff first tbh. I merely brought up his massive issues with minorities to show certain shortcomings in Bezza's ability to think rationally.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Back to the issue of car insurance or the thread gets locked.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Yes boss!!!

To get this thread back on topic I just obtained a couple of insurance quotes from Directline purely because they have an easy form to fill in and they are not my current insurance provider. I've used the exact same details as when I remewed my insurance earlier this month for car, mileage, no claims etc. The first using the same details as my own insurance came out at £654.02. Incidently it was much more than I actually paid but was also the same price if I used the title Mrs, Ms an Dr. I then changed my title to Mr and the premium went up to £864.96. That is an increase of £210.94 or 32.25% derived purely from changing the title. Thats quite scary seeing as I am over aged 25 where I'd always assumed car insurance between male and female drivers becomes a bit more comparable.

Anyone else want to play car insurance roulette?
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Spinning nowwwwwww.................

Yep, changed Mr to Mrs and £100 saving.

Liked 22 Times in 14 Posts
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Bezza is the one who went on about irrelevant stuff first tbh. I merely brought up his massive issues with minorities to show certain shortcomings in Bezza's ability to think rationally.
    I don't think so! :

Originally posted by Daniel

Daniel
    Originally Posted by Bezza
    That is questionable.

What they are saying, correctly, is you can't tar everybody with the same brush.

From my experience the near misses I have had have come from either a) women pulling out at roundabouts without looking, b) young lads in souped cars driving like idiots.

So, why should responsible male drivers pay more than women when they have no evidence they are a bad driver.

It is about time they sorted it out.
    I quite agree, you should propose a new question for the insurance companies to ask

Question 1: are you
    A: Female
    B: Male

If A proceed to question 2, if B proceed to question 3

Question 2: So you're a wimmin innit? Are you
    A: An attentive driver
    B: A dozey bint

If A you will pay lower premiums, if B you will pay more money for your insurance. Proceed to question 4

Question 3: Are you
    A: an attentive driver
    B: A yound lad driving around in a souped up car who drives like an idiot

If A you will pay lower premiums, if B you will pay more money for your insurance. Proceed to question 4

Question 4: Are you
    A: A hard working heterosexual white person who is opressed in the name of political correctness gone mad?!?!?!?!?!
    B: A gay lesbian black asian Welsh Scottish Northern Irelander who's from Poland?

If A you will pay more money for your insurance, if B, don't worry mate, the government will be taking care of your insurance.

It's about time you used your grey matter and stopped proposing that things need to be "sorted out" when certain things in life will never be 100% fair.
    That clears that one up.

Also you need have a long hard look at yourself if you think I want just white British people in the country. In fact I am quite angered and upset. You have simply taken an opinion I have and completely twisted it into something else.

--------------------

Not got much more to say on this matter - I've said my piece about car insurance and don't want to continue to stray off topic as Mark said.

As it happens I just renewed mine with Admiral and got a healthy discount despite an unsettled claim (guy went into back of me - but no witnesses argh!). I am happy with them.
    Niente è vero, tutto è permesso

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Holy titballs!!

Direct Line, 25 year old Mr Barry Fullalove with 3 years no claims, doing 15,000 miles in an MR2 - premium= £954.00
    Direct Line, 25 year old Mrs Barry Fullalove with 3 years no claims, doing 15,000 miles in an MR2 - premium=£660.38

Incidentally my actual premium (was given by Admiral but matched by Bell, as they're the same company) was less than both of those, and includes business miles for the policy holder too.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bezza
    I don't think so! :

That clears that one up.
    Certainly does, egg is being wiped from my face as we speak but I tend to get confused when people jibber jabber about stuff

Anyway no more to say on that matter.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.