Thread: James Ellison

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

James Ellison

James Ellison will have key-hole surgery on his left knee tomorrow (Wednesday) morning to restore movement and strength in time for this weekend’s opening round of the World Supersport Championship at Phillip Island in Australia.

A crash during the opening session meant that Ellison missed the afternoon run on day one but was back in action on Tuesday. The key-hole surgery is no-risk and will manage the pain so he can concentrate on racing. Despite losing track time he finished the test in 12th place.

Quote from James Ellison."Quick update. I have torn off piece of my meniscus tendon and it's flapping around in my knee causing agro so having op in morn to remove it"
    2007 Motogp Pickems Champion,2009 BTCC Pickems Champion,
    2011 F1 Pickems Champion,2012 Cup Scramble Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    sounds full on!

good luck to the man, hope his team can get him sorted and towards the front.
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Interesting that James is doing wss this year - a step back from bsb perhaps? Would've thought he would've done wss after winning FIM Superstock series 10 years ago... Hope he does well!