Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts

Vettel to snatch second WDC title this year???even w/o a backward forward exhaust??

after the last couple of days, looks like Vettel is on top for another run at the title as the clear favorite, since Webber either always has bicycle issues or has finally been brought to heel by those austrians into being a good number two....

and outside of Webber, no one appears that strong right now who could knock Vettel off.......unless he and webber go bicycling in the alps together

I thought perhaps the Kube with the backward or forward or whatever exhaust out the nose of his Renault might, but.....
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    It looks that Red Bull again have big advantage and as a WDC I think that Vettel will have big advantage over Webber. The championship might be easier for him, as the pressure will be less now after his big tripumph in 2010.
    Formula 1

Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    You can't look too much into testing times, but even so I think red Bull are going to be very strong this year, maybe stronger than last. I just hope Webber gives Vettel a run for his money, instead of vettel running away with it if Red BUll really are as strong as I think they are going to be.
    Congratulations Sebastian Vettel. Champion of the season of seasons.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    For me it will be interesting to compare the RBR performance to Ferrari with the performance of McLaren-Mercedes against Ferrari in the period 1998-1999. The reason is Newey, who made the McLarens back in that period.
    Formula 1

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Although I'd rather McLaren won it, I think few would bet against the Red Bull being even better this year, as it has been year on year.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    While it looks like Red Bull could be the quickest car again, the new quickly degrading tyres and possibility of lots of pitstops in races throws in a new variable, which might help chasers more than past processions did. I think Alonso in his relatively tyre-friendly Ferrari stands a good chance of making a tight race for the title until the end of the season again.