Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Liked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    Toni Gardemeister start after Marco Tempestini, I hope it won't suffer problems for Toni in the long stages.

Liked 3,794 Times in 1,687 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tolis
    Entry List in seeded order: http://irc.mecsekrallye.hu/data/2011...si%20lista.pdf

Can't understand the reason why Juho doesn't start...
    Juho doesn't need start... And order isnt so perfect, for example Kahle doesnt have FIA B priority...

Quote Originally Posted by Wim_Impreza
    Toni Gardemeister start after Marco Tempestini, I hope it won't suffer problems for Toni in the long stages.
    Thats why I put on Barum rally as last priority driver Vaclav Pech...

Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Hungary is quite a difficult one to call as it is a new event. Loix and Kopecky seem on top form at the moment but Mikkelsen showed real pace on Barum and it's about time Wilks won too. Then we have Neuville and Bouffier too. Predictions?

Liked 1,779 Times in 421 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto
    Juho doesn't need start... And order isnt so perfect, for example Kahle doesnt have FIA B priority...
    I think that main reason is that Juho or Skoda neither do not have billions of spare euros to spend to all events that take place in Europe. Less than two weeks later he has French WRC event already and maybe he goes to Australia for recce? And title for Skoda and title to one of their drivers is pretty sure in IRC already. At least Skoda bosses are more reasonable than some guys in WRC and they do not fight with the whole army against weaker opposition.
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas

Liked 409 Times in 273 Posts
    I wonder what Turan can do against IRC regulars, it is finally some really good tarmac driver behind the wheel of the Ford Fiesta. (no offence to some other drivers). He did very good job in France (i think) last year, so looking forward to his times in his native country.

Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wwbroe
    I wonder what Turan can do against IRC regulars, it is finally some really good tarmac driver behind the wheel of the Ford Fiesta. (no offence to some other drivers). He did very good job in France (i think) last year, so looking forward to his times in his native country.
    I think there are more dangerous Hungarians than Turan

I dont believe Turan so much. Sandell won SWRC round last year in Germany...

Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by urabus-denoS2000
    I think there are more dangerous Hungarians than Turan
    I wonder what can Asi do (hopefully with legal car)? I remember first IRC in Barum when local knowledge played much bigger role than now when most of regulars know the stages. In 2007 Kresta with Gr.N and 32 mm restrictor was able to win several stages, now it's completely impossible...
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts
    I have a feeling that Asi will bring a surprise . He is an excellent class of driver , with local advantage for Hungarians the difference between his R4 and S2000 won't be as large ( as Mirek said , first time for IRC runners ) . Also he has a large fan base so I'm sure he will be very motivated . I also expect much from Robert Butor , with Herczig and Toth also close .