Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Mecsek Rallye 2011

Hi everybody! If there's any question about the Hungarian IRC round please do not hesitate to ask. I'll try to annswer everything from A to Z.

Liked 407 Times in 272 Posts
    That is very good to know, is there any info yet about possible stages?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    As far as I know nothing is fixed yet but I suppose it is going to be pretty much similar to the previous editions. This means fast and bumby tarmac stages in the Mecsek with not much room for mistakes. The trees by the road are punishing hard even if there is only a slight mistake. I expect a few high speed crashes from both the internationals and the Hungarians. The battle is going to be very interesting though.

Liked 407 Times in 272 Posts
    Thanks again for the info, please keep us informed as the rally is approaching. I am not sure yet that i will be able to come but i think there might be some possibility.

Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts
    I'm looking forward to this rally very much

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The rally will be in september so it's too early to know the details but I'll be here in the future and try to inform you if there is any new information available. There is usually a massive crowd on the stages, the beer is cheap, the atmosphere is faboulus, the girls are pretty and "nothardtoget", and the countryside is also spectacular, so it's a good package for a nice weekend in Hungary!

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    are there any video from last rally?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You can find lot of videos on youtube for example, just search for "Mecsek Rallye". Here's one from last year: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPlBFCJ4mvs

Liked 24 Times in 13 Posts
    Do you have any news about the rallying in Hungary?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The season opener (Eger Rally) will be in april and there's gonna be six or seven rounds in 2010. The field is going to be 3-4 S2000 cars (maybe 1-2 more), a shipload of Mitsubishi Evos and few R3 and R2 cars plus many various cars. I recently read an article about a guy who is building a Mitsubishi Evo X R4 for a customer driver and the car will be availible for rent. The financial crisis still in the country therefore very hard to find the budget for everybody but it's the same everywhere I guess...