Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    vettel appears to seldom have a thought in his brain that does not come sprewing out his mouth.......

but it appeares tha red bull will be the team to beat this year, and none of the others have shown much toward that except perhaps the kube and his renault...but now look at the situ with him out....
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/030320...-red-bull.html
    Despite his comments about remaining at Red Bull Racing, Webber did not deny that a switch to Ferrari – as he was also linked with last year – could not be totally ruled out.

When asked which team could lure him away from Red Bull Racing, Webber said: "Driving those red cars has always held that romantic attraction…"
    VERSTAPPEN: ‘If I’d let Sainz past, dad would’ve kicked me in the nuts!’

Liked 46 Times in 41 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Funny how people will try to draw a parallel where there isn't one in order to make a point that does not exist.
    Once upon a time, there was a young two-time WDC from Benneton joined team red because he wanted the challenge. Just coincidence...
    Forza Jules! Forza Michael!

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...-new-deal.html
    Formula One world champion Sebastian Vettel has extended his contract with Red Bull until the end of the 2014 season.

The deal for the sport's youngest champion should end speculation that he could defect to Ferrari.
    VERSTAPPEN: ‘If I’d let Sainz past, dad would’ve kicked me in the nuts!’

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm glad Vettel extended his contract, but hate to see it for such a long time. I wish it was only through 2013, so if the Red Bull didn't go as well after the new regulation, then Vettel would have the flexibility to move to another team.
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011