Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrowsFA1
    My guess is that Renault's decision will depend on the length of Kubica's absence. If it's short-term then you're talking Senna or Grosjean. Why employ them as reserve drivers if they're not going to be used in circumstances like this.

If they're looking for a long-term replacement then I think who knows! It's too late for Villeneuve, and Renault and Raikkonen didn't exactly hit it off a while ago so I don't see that happening. Given that they seem to be a team on the up I would have thought Renault will want an experienced driver who can step right in and be up to speed quickly. For me that would be Heidfeld.
    It'll have to be for the season now by the looks of it

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2011/02/0...r-doctor-says/
    "Alboreto, into the pits, and im going to stop the startwatch" (Murray Walker, Monaco 1987)

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    KR
    NH
    CK
    One of those please.
    May the forza be with you

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Heidfeld.

Can't see Senna-Petrov being a hit.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrowsFA1
    My guess is that Renault's decision will depend on the length of Kubica's absence. If it's short-term then you're talking Senna or Grosjean. Why employ them as reserve drivers if they're not going to be used in circumstances like this.

If they're looking for a long-term replacement then I think who knows! It's too late for Villeneuve, and Renault and Raikkonen didn't exactly hit it off a while ago so I don't see that happening. Given that they seem to be a team on the up I would have thought Renault will want an experienced driver who can step right in and be up to speed quickly. For me that would be Heidfeld.
    @eliseosalazar

Saben cual es la mentira mas grande d motorsports? ...." tu asiento t estara esperando para cuando te recuperes"

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    It'll be Senna. The marketing people at Renault will bust a nut at the prospect of having a Senna in a Lotus Renault with black and gold JPS style livery.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    @eliseosalazar
    Felipe worked out ok, all things considered. No need to be that pessimistic if Robert makes a full recovery, regardless of timeframe.

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    I hope Heidfeld gets a drive - Renault are screwed as far as results are concerned if they rely on Petrov and Senna for the whole season.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Senna deserves a chance in a decent car. People are quick to judge him because of what they saw him do in the slowest car out there... The guy probably had little desire to push the limits in that car... What's the point? Half the time it was breaking anyway... Senna deserves 1 year to show what he can do just like Petrov. Most people wrote off Petrov last season but then after what he did in the last race he saved his job really...

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Ralf Schumacher...
    To join, copy and paste this into your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevincal
    Senna deserves a chance in a decent car. People are quick to judge him because of what they saw him do in the slowest car out there...
    Get beaten by two team-mates with even less experience of the same car?

I don't have anything against him but there are easily more deserving drivers.