Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

20 cars entered for Homestead

http://www.indycar.com/news/2007/hom..._entrylist.pdf

Looks like there's definitely going to be 20 cars at Homestead. It's funny, with all the talk about possibly Milka or Mitirsin in Cahill cars or a John Herb entry. The 20th car is the Greg Beck entry.

It also seems like there's a driver defection from ChampCar as TBA will be driving :

Seriously, I'm sure it's a veteran that'll be in the car. I'm thinking one of the Laziers. Anybody else have an idea?
    ¿Quién es el que anda aquí?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexamateo

Looks like there's definitely going to be 20 cars at Homestead. It's funny, with all the talk about possibly Milka or Mitirsin in Cahill cars or a John Herb entry. The 20th car is the Greg Beck entry.

It also seems like there's a driver defection from ChampCar as TBA will be driving :

Seriously, I'm sure it's a veteran that'll be in the car. I'm thinking one of the Laziers. Anybody else have an idea?
    In '06 & '04 it was PJ Jones and '05 Arie Jr but he didn't qualify, probably 50% chance it's PJ.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexamateo

Right not it looks like Milka will be in a car for Kansas in a Dallara run by here Grand am team...
    Most posters on this forum can't think past their own screen names...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gofastandwynn
    Right not it looks like Milka will be in a car for Kansas in a Dallara run by here Grand am team...
    With CITGO sponsorship. Not sure how I feel about this since CITGO is a Venezualan government owned oil company and I'm not all too big a fan of Hugo the Weird, the exalted ruler of Venezuela.

But I would love to see Milka dueling it out with Sarah, Danica, and the boys. I am more excited about this coming season than I have been for previous season starts.
    HOO HOO HOO HOOSIERS !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    20 cars ladies & gentlemen, that's pretty good.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

21 by the KC with Milka.

25 cars entered in the IPS series.
    "Call Tony George, sell him your assets and save money, if not open-wheel racing."

Robin Miller

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagocrewIRL
    With CITGO sponsorship. Not sure how I feel about this since CITGO is a Venezualan government owned oil company and I'm not all too big a fan of Hugo the Weird, the exalted ruler of Venezuela.

But I would love to see Milka dueling it out with Sarah, Danica, and the boys. I am more excited about this coming season than I have been for previous season starts.
    Yea, I love it how Hugo thinks that we are trying to kill him. Hey Hugo, if we wanted to kill you, you would be dead already. We can put a laser guided bomb right through your bathroom window, so don't **** us off.

And I know it is a problem, since Milka openly supports Hugo but the press that having 3 girls in the 500 and the press opprtunities that it offers ( if they don't get them onThe View the league is making a big mistake.)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Komahawk
    20 cars ladies & gentlemen, that's pretty good.
    But isn't part of the increase from last year attributed to Mr. George increasing his team from 2 to 3? I don't find that to be any REAL progress over last year.
    DVR . . . . . Life is too short to watch commercials.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by O&A Virus
    21 by the KC with Milka.
    Don't get your hopes up too soon. Those early season entries by 'Indy Only'ish teams (like Roth & Beck) are done more to get the $ perks that come with going into Indy in the top 25 in points, than to shake down the car. Roth's got only 1 chassis, no way he's running 4 races before Indy.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    no, Roth has said that he is only running Miami & Kansas.