Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 644 Times in 509 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by truefan72
    that is one sweet looking car. Got to hand it to Mercedes, they did well. Awesome paintjob, nice curves, sleek and stylish...however, will it be able to compete with Mclaren, RBR, Ferrari and Renault?
    .......and hope springs eternal. mokin:
    Wasn't it about this time last year that some of his steepest critics were begrudgingly saying:
    "Mike will win the odd race but most likely he will tarnish his career accomplishments". I will say it again. The odds of that happening are very slim. Being a big supporter of him when he was with the Scuderia I would both criticized, and defended him last season.
    Will Lake Geneva's favorite expatriate win or will he get punked by Britany again? I don't care either way, although NR is the real deal Don Steele, what creative bashing will we likely hear about Mike this season? What will he accomplish? Is he good for the sport, or is he Gone Johnson?
    May the forza be with you

Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    What a strangely beautiful looking car. Lets hope it goes like hell for competition purposes, especially in Nico's hands, as He deserves a car that he can win races in. I think I have said the same about Britney for the past 4 years though....
    Congratulations Sebastian Vettel. Champion of the season of seasons.

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Despite only nine laps running Nico is positively raving about the W02. I haven't heard anyone as gushy about their new steed since, well, only last year with Fernando as it goes, but still! He seems very content and fired up.
    All other opinions are wrong....

Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts
    Again a very high nose as with the Ferrari released the other day

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by driveace
    Again a very high nose as with the Ferrari released the other day
    I think that's pretty much mandated by the rules now.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    They should be back on form this year, I imagine they've had the money to make a decent car this time round.

Much nicer shade of green than last year too, makes a big difference.

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Mercedes GP are well off the pace.

I wonder if it is just a case of them being BAR Honda rebranded? How many of the technical people and designers are from the Honda days?

Was 2009 was a fluke for them (as BrawnGP) thanks to the regulation changes and now they have been left behind?
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    Mercedes GP are well off the pace.

I wonder if it is just a case of them being BAR Honda rebranded? How many of the technical people and designers are from the Honda days?

Was 2009 was a fluke for them (as BrawnGP) thanks to the regulation changes and now they have been left behind?
    Jackie Stewart's theory as to Mercedes' lack of form last year was that the 2009 Brawn was laid down in 2008 while it was still a Honda, and hence benefited from Honda's money. Then the 2010 Mercedes was laid down in 2009 with a smaller budget, before Merc's injection of cash.

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Might be a bit early to brand them 'well off the pace' Jon. Just 30 odd laps split between two driver. Let's give 'em at least a month before we try and draw conclusions - otherwise my beloved Williams are screwed!

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    I'm not expecting them to be front-runners, that's all.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!