Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Fantasy League and Pickems - launching in the next few days

Hi folks,

As you will be aware the official entry lists are now out for GPs and World Superbikes.

I aim to have the prices done for the Fantasy League in the next day or two (I already knew the MotoGP, Moto2 and WSB lists and about two-thirds of the 125s and WSS, so I'd mostly done the prices in advance) and will get things launched as per usual shortly.

Pickems will also go up - again I'd like to ask whether there's any love for running Moto2 as the Pickems or whether people want to stick with main MotoGP? (we can only have one)

It's been a quiet off-season - let's hope to see people still getting involved with the forum once we get running.

Pat
    "Of course, what many people tend to forget is that Glen Richards was 2nd in the 1993 Australian 125cc championship" - Jack Burnicle on BSB at Snetterton, June 2008

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    League now up - Pickems to follow in the next few days.
    "Of course, what many people tend to forget is that Glen Richards was 2nd in the 1993 Australian 125cc championship" - Jack Burnicle on BSB at Snetterton, June 2008

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    excited!!
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!