Hybrid View

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts

Accessing from a mobile device

There are two main ways to access the forums from a mobile device, such as a phone or tablet.

Mobile Skin
    There is a style available which is optimised for phones and tablets. It should appear automatically if you access using a mobile, if not you can activate it using the style picker at the bottom left of every page or going directly to http://m.motorsportforum.com

Smart Phone App
    The recommended forum app is Forum Runner this can be downloaded from the Apple and Google app stores. Simply search for Motorsport Forums in there, then login using your usual username and password. If you haven't already registered you can do so through the app.

In addition to Forum Runner we also support TapaTalk for iOS, Android and Blackberry and Board Express for Windows Phone 7
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    since the forum update i can connect to the forum, but i cannot see my subscribed threads. It immediately throws out "you may not have permission to do this action". Another problem in these forums - if i want to subscribe to a thread it tells me i am banned. Does anybody have the same problems?

Liked 316 Times in 181 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by andriusaaa View Post
    since the forum update i can connect to the forum, but i cannot see my subscribed threads. It immediately throws out "you may not have
    permission to do this action". Another problem in these forums - if i want to subscribe to a thread it tells me i am banned. Does anybody have the same problems?
    When I visit the forum, it looks like I am logged out but when I try to login I get an error message. If I skip login and go directly to a subforum the forum shows me as logged in.
    ...Funny how ev'rything was roses when we held on to the guns...

Liked 91 Times in 54 Posts
    Anyone else still have this problem? Seems like I can only connect randomly via mobile device and sometimes struggle with pc aswell.