Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    At the internet provider that I plan to switch to for my DSL, I was just told by a customer service rep that they don't offer ESPN3... and have no plans to do so in the immediate future. Well, that sucks...

Maybe this is the wave of the future. But for right now, I'm afraid that ALMS is maybe a little too far ahead of the curve with this decision. All I know is, I've been a fan of this series since 1999 and now I'm basically shut out of seeing the races in the way that I'd like to.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    BTW, I cruised through a few of my old racing haunts on the internet. And it seems that more than a few of us ALMS fans have been receiving this message when we go to ESPN3.

In order to access ESPN3.com, you must receive your Internet service or, in some instances, your television service through one of the providers listed below. In addition, viewers on U.S. college campuses and military bases are always able to access ESPN3.com.

Your current network falls outside of these categories. Please select your provider from the list. If you can't find your provider, select "Not Found" at the bottom.
    Mr. Atherton, you've done a great job over the years. But this is something that you and your new broadcast partner need to get fixed ASAP!
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Finally got around to watching ALMS Long Beach. For someone like me who almost never gets to watch races in real time, ESPN3 is the bee's knees.
    "Risk sweetens everything" - Peter Revson (1939 - 1974)

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Well We have no option anywhere on Canadian TV to Watch ALMS. Dumb, really Dumb. The reality is they have shot themselves in the foot on this deal......
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    Well We have no option anywhere on Canadian TV to Watch ALMS. Dumb, really Dumb. The reality is they have shot themselves in the foot on this deal......
    Don't feel bad. We have no option to watch it here in Eastern NC either except in tape delayed,, edited for time slot form on ABC a week after the race is run....by which time I already know the outcome and no longer wish to see it.

They didn't just shoot themselves in their foot, they've blown it clean off....

Oh well, Grand Am will be at VIR this weekend, Guess I'll have to make do.....
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The ALMS just announced a live Canadian television package. Go figure -- everywhere you have live television except in the US.

ROGERS SPORTSNET TO CARRY AMERICAN LE MANS RACES LIVE IN CANADA
    In Christ,
    Bobby

Deuteronomy 31:6-8