Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

2011 LMS & ILMC Teams/Drivers

Do we know what teams are confirmed to race in the LMS and the ILMC yet and who their drivers are?

We know who has automatically qualified for the 24 of Le Mans. I assume that they are to compete in the LMS. Like the Audi's of Team Joest and Audi North America, the Peugeot Totals, Signature Plus, ORECA, Strakka Racing and OAK Racing.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    confirmed

Oreca
    Rebellion Racing
    Signature Plus (P1 or P2)
    Aston Martin Racing
    Peugeot Sport X2
    Audi Sport X2
    Drayson Racing
    Oak Racing X2 (P1 and P2)
    Bruichladdich (P2)
    Sbarta (P2)
    Libra Racing (P2)

maybes
    Level 5 Motorsports
    Pescarolo Team

this is only the prototypes, I dont know what the GT's are planning, but expect huge field in every ILMC, I personally cant wait for Petit this year could have a 50+ car field
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    confirmed

Oreca
    Rebellion Racing
    Signature Plus (P1 or P2)
    Aston Martin Racing
    Peugeot Sport X2
    Audi Sport X2
    Drayson Racing
    Oak Racing X2 (P1 and P2)
    Bruichladdich (P2)
    Sbarta (P2)
    Libra Racing (P2)

maybes
    Level 5 Motorsports
    Pescarolo Team

this is only the prototypes, I dont know what the GT's are planning, but expect huge field in every ILMC, I personally cant wait for Petit this year could have a 50+ car field
    Will some or all of the teams in the ILMC be doing LMS?

It is just, what I know, certainly of the LMS, Rebellion will field two cars in. The first with Neel Jani and Nicolas Prost and the other with Andrea Bellechi and J-C Boullion and both in Lola's powered by Toyota. Guest Racing Europe will run a Lola-B07/6 with AER-built Mazda engine and Philipe Haezebrouck and Wolfgang Kauffman. And of the LMP2 cars both Team RLR, Extreme Limite and Race Performance will run cars powered by Judd-HK. RLR's chasis will be the MG-Lola, Extreme Limite will have a Norma M200P chasis and Race Performance will have an ORECA 03 chasis. Race Performance have Michel Frey and Ralf Meichtry piloting. Team Bruichlanddich will have Gary Chalandon at the wheel of the Zytek car with it's Nissmo V8 HK45DE engine. Strakka Racing will be unchanced with Johnny Kane (signed till 2013), Nick Leventis and Danny Watts driving a HPD-ARX-01D car.

Also, in the ILMC Jetalliance Racing will race in the LMGT the Lotus Evora and OAK Racing will have Pierre Ragues and Guilaume Moreau driving Pescarolo's. But I don't know what engine will be inside the Perscarolo chasis.

Who is racing in the Sbarta's, Drayson and Libra Racing btw? I assume Aston Martin, ORECA-Matmut, Signature Plus and of course the Audi's and Peugeot's will have the same lineup as 2010.

Also what about Larbre Competition and Atlas FX-Team FS? What are their plans?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Neil Garner Motorsport will be entering a trio of cars in the FLM and LMP2 class in the 2011 LMS. Two racers have already been announced with a third to come. Also Corvette Racing has announced they will, pending invitation, enter in the 2011 Le Mans with Richard Westbrook, Olivier Gavin and Jan Magnussen in the #4 car and Tommy Milner, Olivier Beretta and Antonio Garcia in the #3 car and Pescorolo has announced Emanuelle Collard and Christophe Tinsau.