Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Prostitution

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alcatraz
    Well you know what I say: "Don't come choppin', if the trailer is rockin' "

I don't recall the wee lass coming on to me that way, but my memory isn't what it used to be

Here is the video that I understand you would have made quite a bit of royalties for if it hadn't been banned:

[youtube]KShkhIXdf1Y[/youtube]

Yep, I am still PO ed over that....even worse was that they made me wear that funny looking wig to hide those sores.....all for no money in the end (well you know what I mean)

had to put my old woodchucker lady to working overtime to buy gifts for christmas, but she does love her work (as you know)

you better pay up, she be out in the shed sharping up ole LeeRoy as I type...
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 183 Times in 122 Posts
    It would appear the Auckland local politicians are waking up after many years.

http://nz.news.yahoo.com/opinion/pos.../14/comment/1/

There is expected to be many foreigners who travel to NZ for the Rugby World Cup not to watch the rugby but provide services.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    Any man who says that is only fooling themselves!
    It may not be cash but we have all paid in one form or the other.

Don't believe me?
    Try dating a women without buying her dinner or movie tickets or gifts....etc.

Sure you will run into the occasional slut but for the vast majority we have to pay.

Even that engagement ring is just a down-payment.
    Well, if that's the route you had to take in life to get laid, then you're pathetic. My rule of thumb is to never buy a woman anything until you've had sex with her, period. Unless she's a friend, which changes the rules. You can't have sex with a female friend and still have a friendship. Just doesn't work!

Also, I've noticed that good girlfriends will pay for themselves and trade gifts. Those are the girls that you treasure the most because they put you on a pedestal.

Let me guess Tony, divorced? Now go ahead and tell me about your experiences that are related to this thread. How many prostitutes have you had in you life?
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It should be legal everywhere! A lot of marriages would be saved mokin:

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSparrow
    I'll take it one step further, a lot of unhappy marriages and divorces, with children being the ultimate victims would be averted!
    May the forza be with you

Liked 387 Times in 327 Posts
    How?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gadjo_dilo
    How?
    Because mistresses ask you to divorce your wife,prostitutes ask you for 200$,and you still get to go home with a smile to a loving wife

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i think its a pretty pointless law, i mean i really dont see a problem with it, if someone wants to pay for sex, its their bussiness its not gonna hurt anyone,
    2009 Truck Pick'em Champion

Liked 387 Times in 327 Posts
    Because mistresses ask you to divorce your wife,prostitutes ask you for 200$,and you still get to go home with a smile to a loving wife
    Nah......Legal or illegal prostitution is the oldest job in the world. Even in countries where it's illegal the phenomen exists and is flourishing.
    Legalization made sense in the past when shame, chastity and moral were at high price. Now we're living in a world where things like threesomes, swingers, gay relationships, etc. don't shock anybody. When you need an occasional partner is easy to get one. You needn't go to a borthel, it's enough to go a club.
    Not to mention that ( at least in my country ) if a wife finds out you were at wh*res ...you don't want to know what she does

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    I find that if it's legalised at least there are registered brothels where the prostitutes are screened, so the clientele does not end up contracting and spreading sexually transmitted infections. That is probably the biggest positive from legalising prostitution.

Of course, there will always be illegal brothels unwilling to comply with laws concerning prostitution. But I don't think that people are going to suddenly flock to brothels just because they are legal. So besides people being unwilling to admit a few home truths, I haven't heard much of an argument against legalising prostitution.