Page 77 of 82 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstar
    Rallye-MAD.com

so, back from sunny greece, here´s my video from the very, very amazing acropolis rallye 2011 in full hd, best rallye i have ever seen!!! have fun:

direkt link: YouTube - ‪Acropolis Rallye Greece 2011 [HD]‬‏
    Gotta say, that was an amazing video! That what's rallying about and that's why we love it

Liked 22 Times in 8 Posts
    Great opening sequence, darkstar!
    Rally driver in the Norwegian Rally Championship.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    You are out of this world Darkstar...THANK YOU.

Liked 43 Times in 16 Posts
    Is it just me, or there are lots of badly placed spectators?

친애하는 지도자
    in general i think the spectators were very well behaved especially if you consider the fact that the numbers were the biggest the event has seen after its move to the Capital. The organisers did a fantastic job....they could use a bit more marshals i think but even then you cannot do much about the random individual ignorant piece of trash that just thinks he is in the right place while standing in a non-designated dangerous area.

Liked 49 Times in 27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstar
    Rallye-MAD.com

so, back from sunny greece, here´s my video from the very, very amazing acropolis rallye 2011 in full hd, best rallye i have ever seen!!! have fun:

direkt link: YouTube - ‪Acropolis Rallye Greece 2011 [HD]‬‏
    Amazing video !!!!!!!!

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    Bad video - no Loeb inside.

Liked 979 Times in 340 Posts
    Yeah, one sick movie that is
    Joost his video will be online tomorrow night probably!
    I'm working on my photos now.

Liked 35 Times in 19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    The organisers did a fantastic job....
    So, the next time, don't try to judge the organisation before the rally. Aris Vovos and Pavlos Athanassoulas did a fantastic job and they didn't do it in order to gain money, but because they love Acropolis Rally.
    I think some small improvements need to be done next year (for example more marshalls on stages). but in general very very good organisation and promotion of the rally!
    The rally was very nice with very spectacular cars. I didn't like the MINI's. They should improve the car. They were a lot slower than the DS3's and Fiesta's. Unfortunately, once more Ford couln't win. DS3 is a better car. Petter Solberg and Mikko Hirvonen proved that they are a class lower than both Sebs. Tanak was very fast until his car rolled. Pity for our Greek hope, Athanassoulas. He set some good times in Day 2 though!
    Nice to meet txl !!! I hope to see you also next year in Greece Todor and Nikolaj!
    Bring on Acropolis Rally 2012!!!
    Some photos:
    http://www.r40.gr/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=103665
    http://www.xwmatinos.gr/Gallery/11/R...opolis2011.htm

PS: Nice video darkstar!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/GRallynews

친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by tolis
    So, the next time, don't try to judge the organisation before the rally. Aris Vovos and Pavlos Athanassoulas did a fantastic job and they didn't do it in order to gain money, but because they love Acropolis Rally.
    of course they did not do it to gain money since its very hard to gain money from organising WRC rallies....very few organisers have financial benefits from organising international events...To be honest i was in favour of a rally ticket (cheap once...lets say 10-20 euros for 3 days and 5 euros for service park) for long time now.

But the fact that the rally was once more near the dog city of athens allowed once more for the big sharks of the capital to feed and let the rest of greece who could host the event hunger. And that is the mistake of our national motorsport committee and not the mistake of the company athanassoulas and vovos have because i am almost sure that if they decided the place then we would see the rally in the area everyone wanted to be.

But lets not get the discussion there.....