Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Starter
    Oh you for sure need to come down to the mid-atlantic for a visit and sample some truly good craft beer!
    thank god for craft beer or I would go thirsty in some states!

Nothing wrong with our Canadian brews that have been unmolested or had their forumlae changed. Even the American labels up here are still brewed with Canadian water and hops, so I do taste a difference.

Drifter is right tho, most of our small breweries are like the craft brewers in the US, accept more accessible in other regions. That, and some of our good regional brands, such as Alexander Keith's have stood up just fine to the test of globalization.

As for Breweries sponsoring racing, I will believe they are serious when the put money in a serious fashion to racing beyond the NASCAR Canadian Tire series....not that they are not fun to watch, but they are like a Whelan Modified series for impact on the national scale....

Not major league racing....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Starter
    Oh you for sure need to come down to the mid-atlantic for a visit and sample some truly good craft beer!
    I still grieve over the loss of the BBC, but the beer was never the same once Theo left for Parkbrau. I'd love to have a couple growlers of his Edelweiss right about now. It's a shame the Wharf Rat isn't on Pratt Street any longer eihter. The Pratt Street Ale house version of Oliver's just doesn't seem to get it IMHO. Both would have been great watering holes for the race next year.
    HINCHTOWN!!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    One of these days I need to catch up with you at one of the SPBW events.
    HINCHTOWN!!