Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ban on homosexuals in the U.S. military is now lifted.

"Don't ask, don't tell" is a thing of the past.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ap_on_go_...ys_in_military

Finally.

Now before someone starts a rant about how this is going to be detrimental to our Armed Forces, I'd like to remind them that we are in the middle of two wars and need all the personnel we can get. Furthermore, I know of people who are gay and in the military. This will undoubtedly make their lives a lot more manageable since their career is no longer in peril. Doesn't matter if you smoke dick or like eating vag, bottom-line is that we need GOOD soldiers, period.
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

finally!
    mokin:
    Without sharing there can be no justice,
    Without justice there can be no peace,
    Without peace there can be no future.
    please click here once a day: http://www.thehungersite.com

Liked 646 Times in 511 Posts
    They will certainly raise the bar for barracks decor

Actually it is an insane idea to have the information withheld. This is long overdue.

A good friend of mine's sister was married to a dentist that was stationed in Japan back in the late 70's. She had to have an emergency operation that included a lot of blood for transfusions. The Nurse Corps all jumped in and donated blood, the problem was that they were all a bunch of Flamers and it was right when AIDS was just beginning to be understood to be the disease that it is. She was dead in 6 months.
    Don't fear the truth it will set you free.
    May the forza be with you

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    This is good - but now they will have to isolate the bathroom facilities or combine the women's with the straights and fags. Fair is fair and they need to get ur done.
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    Yes or perhaps have a separate facility for homosexuals seeing as the majority of them are rapists and just can't keep their hands off straight people. Butt plugs and homosexual repellent, combined with antidepressants for the homophobes should be standard issue from now on and the key to getting the military operating safely under this new ruling.
    Oh is see - you just can't handle a equal ass opportunity !! You always have to play the "Homo" card
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roamy
    This is good - but now they will have to isolate the bathroom facilities or combine the women's with the straights and fags. Fair is fair and they need to get ur done.
    Or this could be a blessing for your buttplug business. Maybe you could even expand to soap on a rope business.
    I could really use a fish right now

Liked 49 Times in 43 Posts
    Americans tests the limits of stupidity yet again.

'Don't ask, don't tell' policy was right exactly because sexuality is a private matter, not a public one. If you need a good soldier, give him/her a good training and warn to stay silent about his bed exercises, straight or gay. Now every uniformed idiot will start exposing his sexual life. "Straight pride", "A Month of Gay Virtue in the U.S. Army" and all that crap that already exists in civil life will overatake barracks.

Terrorists and rogue regimes no longer need to worry. Uncle Sam did their job for them.
    Llibertat

Liked 646 Times in 511 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy Tamasz
    Americans tests the limits of stupidity yet again.

'Don't ask, don't tell' policy was right exactly because sexuality is a private matter, not a public one. If you need a good soldier, give him/her a good training and warn to stay silent about his bed exercises, straight or gay. Now every uniformed idiot will start exposing his sexual life. "Straight pride", "A Month of Gay Virtue in the U.S. Army" and all that crap that already exists in civil life will overatake barracks.

Terrorists and rogue regimes no longer need to worry. Uncle Sam did their job for them.
    Precisely wrong. (I’ll stop short of using an insult like Cossack stupidity :down . A commitment to the US Armed Forces is a 4 year proposition. Asking someone to hide the most prominent part of their personal life is a much bigger detriment to their duty. They still have rules about sexual contact/conduct while not on leave. You underestimate the desire to increase in rank by following these rules of conduct. But the fact that a Butt Pirate and a Pillow Biter take two weeks leave together means they don't have to hide what they did when they were gone.
    May the forza be with you

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think it is poor government policy to bestow legitimacy upon voluntary behaviour that is unnaturally deviant to the species norm. How the private sector, both business and social, choose to deal with the issue is up to them.

Although there have been, and will continue to be, all manner of medical studies done on the subject, no biological or genetic condition has yet been identified that is exclusive to homosexuals or forces one to become homosexual against their will. Psychological studies represent theory alone and will be accepted or rejected based largely upon what the beholder wishes to believe. Some may choose to believe their psychology forces them to be homosexual while still others may believe their own psychology leads them to believe they were a chicken in a former life or abducted by space aliens.

There are and have always been benefits for behaviour within society's norms and penalties for acting outside the norm. Those that choose to act outside the norms should realize their actions will entail a certain sacrifice and loss of privilege.
    If legislation makes you equal, you aren't.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    I've never read a bigger load of crap in the entire time I've read this forum, and that's a lot of crap!
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums