Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    what do you expect from a country that puts you in prison for buying or selling some pussy??
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

what do you expect from a country that puts you in prison for buying or selling some pussy??
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roamy
    The U.S. or Iraq?
    May the forza be with you

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airshifter
    Personally I thought "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" was a bag of crap in itself. IMHO when I was in a good number of people decided to "tell" only to get out of the military. I think there were at least a number of them that weren't gay at all, they just wanted out however they could do it.

Overall I think the new policy will just open up a can of worms for legal actions. It will cause all kinds of grief with housing/rooms/barracks situations. It will in effect discriminate against straight men and women in the military unless they are allowed to room together. People that are gay won't be subject to such rules, and it will just irritate the straight people who are usually prohibited from sharing a room or barracks area with the opposite sex.

Now we will have situations such as boot camp where the straight people are forced to shower and such with the gay people. Not a big deal IMO but could you imagine if you forced the staight females to share showers with the straight men?

For many years everyone has known that gay and bisexual people have served in the military, and I don't think the vast majority of people were bothered with it at all. But now we are going to create a situation of distinguishing it as if it were another sex. Before you know it they will have 5 or 6 barracks for staight men, bi men, gay men, staight women, bi women, and all the men wishing they were in the bi womens barracks. (Just checking to see if anyone was still reading, but you get the point)
    IN our military, we have had no rule at all, and it is working. It comes down to this: ON duty or in a combat situation, there is no fraternization of any type allowed. Gay guys can stay in a tent with other men, but if they are caught having sex, they are gone, just like the General who was fooling around in a combat posting in Afghanistan was punished and court martialed for having an affair with a female under him.

No sex period in combat or on base. There...that solves it doesn't it?
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alcatraz
    The U.S. or Iraq?
    the US - I am scared to go to Iraq