Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    We have only an inch of snow in Leeds. I already figure that I am going to drive 120 miles to work on Monday morning to find the majority of people have called in with a snow day and are all outside having fun.
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Merry Christmas One and All.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Merry Christmas, Happy holidays and a wonderful New Year!!!!!!!!
    There WAS nothing like rallying, Superrally is a joke!

LW Master!!!:champion:

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Presents, cards, food, kids - woman's work

Snow is fine up North unless you can't drive for toffee then best you stay where you are.

Xbox + Kinteic for 7 year old
    Cuddly Fifi for 3 year old
    Nowt for missus
    Autocourse, comp licence, replacement Garmin Quest for me from me; might get myself a new lid too

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Christmas officially starts for me tomorrow at 12pm when or works Christmas party kicks off. Good times.

Liked 26 Times in 26 Posts
    Happy Christmas everyone and have a great New Year
    Riccardo Patrese - 256GPs 1977-1993

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Donning a Santa suit in three hours for 'Cookies and milk with Santa' at the children's hospital where I work...

Looking forward to Friday when I am off and fun with the kiddies, vino and family.

"It's the most wonderful time of the year..."
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tannat
    Donning a Santa suit in three hours for 'Cookies and milk with Santa' at the children's hospital where I work...

Looking forward to Friday when I am off and fun with the kiddies, vino and family.

Good for you tannat Do you work for St. Jude's or LeBonheur? St. Jude's is of course world renown, and I have nothing but utmost respect for everyone at LeBonheur. My little girl had heart surgery at LeBonheur when she was but 4 days old. Everyone who works there is just the best!
    ¿Quién es el que anda aquí?

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tannat

My nieces went to see Santa last Saturday. All was fine and well until Santa started to talk about how he took his grand daughter to see Santa the previous weekend. Good luck with playing Santa and be on your guard with with what you tell the kiddies.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Well, Mom and Dad are looked after, some nice apparel for mom, tickets to the Grand Slam of Curling for Dad, jewellery making gear for the wife, books and music gift certificates for my teenager daughter in Nova Scotia.

Christmas will be spent up in the country with my mother in law with the trailer camp (all shut down and tucked up for winter) where there isn't that much snow (Drifter, move east my man...).

The Brother in Law from Schmenke's neck of the woods (Red Deer Alberta) is coming down and we haven't seen him for 4 years so it will be a good time..

I plan on eating lots of turkey, Christmas day and Boxing day at my folks back here in the Shwa....

Merry Christmas to all of you in snowy England, Ireland, Wales And Scotland; Merry Christmas too all my Finnish friends (Eki, stay out of the egg nog!); Gadjo in Romania, Rudy in Belarus and Donkey in Germany, all my Aussie friends; My fellow Canadians and all the Yanks who I have grown to fight with, and for over the years.....

May you all enjoy your holiday festivities.
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".