Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    To be fair the 2010 European GP was actually an OK race-but only due to the safety car.

Rome would be waste of time. France, Mexico, Argentina and South Africa are the places F1 should be thinking about-not another italian race, and certainly not another race in Spain, where a native once actually called it the 'F****d hell' in motor racing terms.
    Congratulations Sebastian Vettel. Champion of the season of seasons.

Liked 65 Times in 42 Posts
    There are so many better places to hold a race than trying to shoe horn a circuit into a city. One thing this season has shown is that if the circuit is suitable the racing will be good. If the circuit is rubbish (Abu Dhabi) the racing is rubbish. Street circuits are rarely anything but rubbish.

No country should have two races. The European GP should be just that, an event that moves around Europe and not one that stays at a rather pathetic circuit in Valencia.
    Forza Ferrari!!

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    I'd say it would be a fairly good fight
    I think Rome would have the tactical advantage over Ferrari
    Bringing an open wheeler that provide no protection
    Roman archers would pepper the Ferrari’s
    OTOH If Luca gets his way Ferrari could bring legions
    0f specially designed challengers that could engage Rome with a frontal attack while assembling up into Phalanx formations
    On the Flanks They would employ their elite Calvary including famous mercenaries like Mike the elder Ralf the younger and Nico, and Kettel the Huns
    Jarno could bottle up a lot of the Roman forces by being a rolling chicane. His martyrdom will be bound up in the triumphant history for millennia and provide the diversion for Fred, and Lewis to make an end run. Kimi the Vicoden and Kubinski the Pole would have the prototype Ferrari stealth rally car. And bore the remaining Romans to death. The battle will be the greatest in the illustrious history of Ferrari.
    The victors will be immortalized with a profound declaration by Kimi before he got really hammered:
    “I came. I ate an Ice cream cone, I had a shyte ailor:
    May the forza be with you

Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alcatraz
    I'd say it would be a fairly good fight
    I think Rome would have the tactical advantage over Ferrari
    Bringing an open wheeler that provide no protection
    Roman archers would pepper the Ferrari’s
    OTOH If Luca gets his way Ferrari could bring legions
    0f specially designed challengers that could engage Rome with a frontal attack while assembling up into Phalanx formations
    On the Flanks They would employ their elite Calvary including famous mercenaries like Mike the elder Ralf the younger and Nico, and Kettel the Huns
    Jarno could bottle up a lot of the Roman forces by being a rolling chicane. His martyrdom will be bound up in the triumphant history for millennia and provide the diversion for Fred, and Lewis to make an end run. Kimi the Vicoden and Kubinski the Pole would have the prototype Ferrari stealth rally car. And bore the remaining Romans to death. The battle will be the greatest in the illustrious history of Ferrari.
    The victors will be immortalized with a profound declaration by Kimi before he got really hammered:
    “I came. I ate an Ice cream cone, I had a shyte ailor:
    What more fitting place to crown a Caesar then in Rome?

Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/89031

Rome has now given up on trying to get a grand prix. Thank goodness, with more and more countries as potential GP venues, we dont need 2 races in a country anywhere.
    Congratulations Sebastian Vettel. Champion of the season of seasons.

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Agreed, we just need Valencia to be dropped now!