Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    I've missed this whole encounter, but I assume from the above the 'Formula One forum' name was changed to 'ferrari bashing forum'. If so, we should keep it as I'll have more fun
    Congratulations Sebastian Vettel. Champion of the season of seasons.

Liked 23 Times in 16 Posts
    All I can see is a forum called the "Formula 1" forum. I don't see why this is any way distasteful. Still, if you disagree, you are more than welcome to go off and join another forum. We won't miss you
    https://wordpress.com/stats/insights/stugrovesf1.wordpress.com

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmoon
    Has there been an unusual amount of anti-Ferrari sentiment on the board recently? I don't visit as often as I used to and things are pretty tame on that front, certainly compared to the good ol' days of 6 or 7 years ago.

What prompted this amusing, if somewhat juvenile, "attack" on out beloved forum?
    ioan found a long lost stash of East German 'roids. :
    May the forza be with you

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I don't get what the problem was. Are some people that uptight that they can't handle a bit of a joke.

It's amazing that people can't see that Mark himself changed the names of the forums and somehow see this as some hacker attacking the forum

First people getting angry at a post getting edited and now people getting annoyed at what was a pretty obvious and (if you've been on the forum a while) rather hilarious joke.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    I always come to the F1 boards and thought it was the "lets kick Jenson Button in the nuts" forum....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Read my sig
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Valve Bounce
    Read my sig
    Missed an opportunity to have that as the domain name.

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    It's amazing that people can't see that Mark himself changed the names of the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alcatraz
    Pino has received an IV of Ringer's lactate and Valium.
    I understand he is currently resting peacefully

Yeah but once he regains conciousness, pino is gonna ban that Mark guy for at least a month
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markabilly
    Yeah but once he regains conciousness, pino is gonna ban that Mark guy for at least a month
    I'm not sure which one did it. So I think this community would be best served if they let Starter out of his cage and ban them both permanently. I don't know if that would be too harsh a punishment. Not to worry though, as soon as he ascends to the thrown we will have a coup d'état, and insert Easy as the Prime Minister, Gloomyday as the sergeant at arms and provider of bitches. Donk's as our foreign affairs minister. ioan and Tamberello as ambassadors of goodwill, Rollo as our Nobel laureate Mia to make coffee VOP Propaganda minister, Eki will receive a chair on the Supreme Court. You can answer the phone at NORAD, and I will be in charge of woman’s criminal detention
    May the forza be with you

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alcatraz
    I'm not sure which one did it. So I think this community would be best served if they let Starter out of his cage and ban them both permanently. I don't know if that would be too harsh a punishment. Not to worry though, as soon as he ascends to the thrown we will have a coup d'état, and insert Easy as the Prime Minister, Gloomyday as the sergeant at arms and provider of bitches. Donk's as our foreign affairs minister. ioan and Tamberello as ambassadors of goodwill, Rollo as our Nobel laureate Mia to make coffee VOP Propaganda minister, Eki will receive a chair on the Supreme Court. You can answer the phone at NORAD, and I will be in charge of woman’s criminal detention
    Can I be in charge of the Hostess trolley please?
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.