Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Liked 65 Times in 42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    So being told to move over when winning your first race after you almost died exactly one year before is called mere "hype" for the fist shakers champ?
    Oh well, don't know what happened to common sense however it certainly didn't land in the Ferrari supporters camp. :\
    Two things. Firstly, Ferrari owe Massa nothing for the accident in Hungary '09. It was a freak accident caused not by a failure of the Ferrari but by a failure on another team's car. If you want to lay some blame go see Brawn. It was his car that caused the accident. Ferrari supported Massa as well as can be expected after that accident.

Secondly, the team orders call happened in the 11th race of the season for god's sake! What was Massa's excuse for being beaten 8-3 in qualifying in the races prior to that (and that includes Monaco where Alonso didn't even take part in qualifying)?

Trying to say that being told to move over in the 11th race of the season somehow affected the previous 10 races is absurd. Sure it may have affected the races after Germany but by then it was too late, Massa was already out of it.

So, give me one good reason for your bitterness towards Ferrari that doesn't inolve your hatred of Alonso?
    Forza Ferrari!!

Liked 644 Times in 509 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmoon
    Two things. Firstly, Ferrari owe Massa nothing for the accident in Hungary '09. It was a freak accident caused not by a failure of the Ferrari but by a failure on another team's car. If you want to lay some blame go see Brawn. It was his car that caused the accident. Ferrari supported Massa as well as can be expected after that accident.

Secondly, the team orders call happened in the 11th race of the season for god's sake! What was Massa's excuse for being beaten 8-3 in qualifying in the races prior to that (and that includes Monaco where Alonso didn't even take part in qualifying)?

Trying to say that being told to move over in the 11th race of the season somehow affected the previous 10 races is absurd. Sure it may have affected the races after Germany but by then it was too late, Massa was already out of it.

So, give me one good reason for your bitterness towards Ferrari that doesn't inolve your hatred of Alonso?

ioan sleeps with the lights on.
    He is scared $hitless of stuffed animals called "Muppets"
    May the forza be with you

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmoon
    Two things. Firstly, Ferrari owe Massa nothing for the accident in Hungary '09.
    Knowing the 'men' who are managing Ferrari nowadays I wasn't expecting more, don't worry.

Ferrari only owe something to Santander, we all got that already so don't bother telling us who owes what to whom.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alcatraz
    [/B]
    ioan sleeps with the lights on.
    He is scared $hitless of stuffed animals called "Muppets"
    Yep, like Ldm, SD and FA.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    This thread is ridiculous. Massa ended up being number two because he was absolutely mediocre in the first half of the season. He dug his own hole there.