Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmoon
    So what was his problem for the 10 races prior to that? Somebody forget to pat him on the back and tell him he's a good lad? If you drive like a number 2 you should expect to get treated like one. When he was driving like a number 1 in 2008 the team treated him accordingly.
    Am I missing sommat here, or have we forgotten that Alonso was brought in - at great expense, not only in terms of money, but to the detriment of a current driver who was sent packing mid contract - given just about everything he wanted (and probably including first refusal on Burlesque-oni's star birds), Massa being forced in the process to become a designated No.2 driver, and they have the cheek to moan at his performance?

Feck me, whatever next....?
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SGWilko
    Or, heaven forbid, they will pay for a Force India driver to come in, drive for them and embarrass the team completely....

This is the Ferrari BAshing Forum, init?

When in Rome, and all that.......
    Yes it's the Ferrari Bashing Forum so feel free to post what ever you want
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 65 Times in 42 Posts
    Am I missing sommat here, or have we forgotten that Alonso was brought in - at great expense, not only in terms of money, but to the detriment of a current driver who was sent packing mid contract - given just about everything he wanted (and probably including first refusal on Burlesque-oni's star birds), Massa being forced in the process to become a designated No.2 driver, and they have the cheek to moan at his performance?

Feck me, whatever next....?
    Raikkonen underperformed for 2 seasons prior to getting the boot. Massa wasn't forced into a number 2 role this year until he'd proven that he wasn't going to be a number 1. He wasn't able to compete with Alonso from very early in the season.

Ferrari had no problem with making Raikkonen support Massa in 2008 despite the fact that he was getting paid significantly more than the Brazillian. Do you really think they wouldn't have done the same this year if Massa was performing like he did in 2008 and not driving like ****, which he did for the entire year, not just after Germany?
    Forza Ferrari!!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Do you really think they wouldn't have done the same this year if Massa was performing like he did in 2008 and not driving like ****, which he did for the entire year, not just after Germany?
    You're kidding right?

WIth the money bankrolled by Santander, to get rid of Kimi and get Alonso in the No.1 seat?

I very much doubt it.

It had to be Alonso or nothing - and I think his reaction when he and the team fubarred it up at the race - backs that sentiment.

And while it is a theory only, I suspect the downturn in Kimi's performance was engineered to justify what was gonna happen, rather than tother way round.
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Raikkonen underperformed for 2 seasons prior to getting the boot. Massa wasn't forced into a number 2 role this year until he'd proven that he wasn't going to be a number 1. He wasn't able to compete with Alonso from very early in the season.

Ferrari had no problem with making Raikkonen support Massa in 2008 despite the fact that he was getting paid significantly more than the Brazillian. Do you really think they wouldn't have done the same this year if Massa was performing like he did in 2008 and not driving like ****, which he did for the entire year, not just after Germany?
    See when people write unmitigiated crap like this it's no wonder the forum goes to pot....that underperformer would be the same World Champion Raikkonen yes? If winning the highest accolade is your idea of underperforming i'd love to know what you consider "average" performance....break dancing on the podium?

He quite clearly didn't underperform for two whole years however you cut it.
    :champion: WRC3 championship, WRC4 championship, WRC4 PCWRC, WRC4 ERC
    Winner - TRD2 Bathurst:burnout:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    You're kidding right?

And while it is a theory only, I suspect the downturn in Kimi's performance was engineered to justify what was gonna happen, rather than the other way round.
    Much as that theory will appeal to many (Kimi has never said as much AFAIK).

I think Kimi after finally winning the WDC went into don't give a sh*t mode... and his desire to do more rallying showed this. Kimi with the bit between his teeth was a force but he was performing well below his best and that was down to him not his teams urgency to sign Alonso... IMO

Liked 137 Times in 110 Posts
    You're kidding right?

WIth the money bankrolled by Santander, to get rid of Kimi and get Alonso in the No.1 seat?

I very much doubt it.

It had to be Alonso or nothing - and I think his reaction when he and the team fubarred it up at the race - backs that sentiment.

And while it is a theory only, I suspect the downturn in Kimi's performance was engineered to justify what was gonna happen, rather than tother way round.
    the things one can read here I think the new forum name is just perfect

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt
    *&*& *&^^&&*^^^&**
    reading this gives me the %^&*^&%^ i wont to get hold of Di Montezemolo and *&&*(* an beet the (*&&* out of him Di Montezemolo is a f**&&(t
    http://www.planet-f1.com/news/3213/6...elow-par-Massa

add Kolles to the list of Dheads

Kolles blames drivers for HRT's 2010 letdown
    http://www.motorsport.com/news/artic...D=396453&FS=F1
    Team boss Colin Kolles on Wednesday blamed HRT'slack of success in 2010 on its selection of inexperienced drivers.

The Spanish team, ultimately 11th in the constructors' championship ahead of Virgin but with the least competitive car in the field, began its debut season with the rookie pairing Bruno Senna alongside Karun Chandhok.
    VERSTAPPEN: ‘If I’d let Sainz past, dad would’ve kicked me in the nuts!’

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What a non-story.

Liked 203 Times in 148 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper_S
    Much as that theory will appeal to many (Kimi has never said as much AFAIK).

I think Kimi after finally winning the WDC went into don't give a sh*t mode... and his desire to do more rallying showed this. Kimi with the bit between his teeth was a force but he was performing well below his best and that was down to him not his teams urgency to sign Alonso... IMO
    Possibly, but maybe his lack of communication skills had to do with this. It's possible that the 2008 and 2009 cars were better tailored to Massa than Kimi. In any case, the fact that Alonso has been consistently faster than Felipe during the entire season doesn't speak really well about Kimi's 2008 and 2009 performances.