Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Unhappy

With great regret, I am withdrawing my entry for this event. I have tried adjusting the settings for my steering wheel and pedals,but to no avail.

RBR is hard enough with a properly functioning steering wheel, but when it is not working, it is simply un-playable.

Whats a uni?

Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    Bummer man, sorry to hear that.

Well finished my rally. Was eventful being off the road fairly often, but at least I got it to the finish.
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IronRooster92
    With great regret, I am withdrawing my entry for this event. I have tried adjusting the settings for my steering wheel and pedals,but to no avail.

RBR is hard enough with a properly functioning steering wheel, but when it is not working, it is simply un-playable.

Rooster-what is up?
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tannat
    Rooster-what is up?
    I cannot adjust the sensitivity of the throttle and brake pedals. The steering wheel originally didn't center properly, but when I recalibrated it via Windows device manager, the pedals messed up, so if touch the pedal ever-so-slightly, it responds with full throttle

in the control options in RBR, the bar for throttle fills up when the throttle is touched lightly. I cannot adjust my speed properly in the stages, which makes the game even harder than it already is.
    Whats a uni?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IronRooster92
    I cannot adjust the sensitivity of the throttle and brake pedals. The steering wheel originally didn't center properly, but when I recalibrated it via Windows device manager, the pedals messed up, so if touch the pedal ever-so-slightly, it responds with full throttle

in the control options in RBR, the bar for throttle fills up when the throttle is touched lightly. I cannot adjust my speed properly in the stages, which makes the game even harder than it already is.

Sounds as if you are getting digital input on your throttle..

Have you tried adjusting the throttle using the fade settings in the RBR options menu?
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    Yeah that does sound like the fade settings are wrong. Have a look at the graph, if it goes up at an angle but a perfect line then it's wrong. There needs to be a curve to it. The bigger the curve the better. Presumably the brakes lock easily too?
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I`ve finished my rally too, there`s was lots of "oooohs, ahhhhs, fu..s , noooos and sh.. s" along the way. I went for it from the off on SS1 but realised that if I was to make the finished I`d have to pace myself when SS3 was just full of visits to to scenery with mistakes, I thought that stage would never end . . . Had plenty of spins along the way but I was generally happy to maintain a pace I felt pleased with, I know I can go a little faster, not much faster though

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Have times from NeverKnow, Bruce D and Neil J thus far

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tannat
    Have times from NeverKnow, Bruce D and Neil J thus far
    Have times from PS29, and I will run my rally tonight..

Spackman? LCD?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Haven't done It yet Tannat.Probably late tonight.