Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kindle

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schmenke
    Similar to others' experience already mentioned, Mrs. schmenke, who reads much, is not swayed by e-books. She says that reading is an "experience" that requires the feel of a proper book. I've suggested an e-book to her at least a couple of times, just to eliminate the volume of books on shelves in our house, but she isn't convinced

Also, my (limited) research indicates that the e-books are no cheaper than regular ones, at least around here
    Caroline said the same To be honest they've done a VERY good job of making it feel booky and e-ink is totally different from reading on a normal LCD screen

e-ink is just awesome
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 65 Times in 28 Posts
    What happens if you throw it on the floor and it breaks? Would that mean all your books are gone??

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lousada
    What happens if you throw it on the floor and it breaks? Would that mean all your books are gone??
    Nope, you can redownload your books when you register another device in your account.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.