Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eu
    Nice... Ioan talking about objectivity... You are not entitled to talk about that, you may claim whatever you want about MS but in this matter you have nothing to do with objectivity.
    No ****, you're gone censor me or what?!

Even if there is not a single word written down about nş1 status, still it was so obvious he was treated as nş 1. Even the fact that the T car was reserved for him is a proof... and so many others... like that amazing Austrian GP so many years ago... or the US GP this year... more subtle but the same story
    I didn't say he didn't had no. 1 status, that would be stupid, I only posted a link where someone said that he wasn't aware about that being written in his contract, and it is a quote from someone who knows about everything that was happening in Ferrari's F1 team.

Than there was Rubens saying one year ago that there was no No. 2 clause in his contract either and that he always gt equal equipment with MS.

So stay on the point of the first post in this thread and tell me what wasn't objective!
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzeidzei
    We know RB lied his eyes out on one thing...
    How much easier is to call someone a liar than to accept the truth!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Youre wrong again, buddy. Im not calling RB a liar, its a fact. He stated in many interviews during last season that the Ferrari line up was still to be decided on when he was asked about Raikkonen. And now we know that Kimi had a contract signed long before the season started. It was probably signed in 2005. Its very hard for me to accept that RossB would not have been aware of this.

So Im not calling RB a liar, he did that all by himself. And regarding the thruth... if you havent seen the contract yourself, you can only quote what RB tells in an interview.

But thats not important. 2 more days!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi Ioan,

its all forlorn hope here:

if MS/RB/JT would have said that the earth is a sphere, then all that blind Anti-MS-bashers would stand up chanting „Nonononeverever – thats what they want us to believe, but we all know them are all impertinent liars. So we take that as a proof that earth´s a disc instead. Plain and simple!“

So guys, you better take care not to fall across the edge!
    Fan. Not Fanatic.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzeidzei
    Youre wrong again, buddy. Im not calling RB a liar, its a fact. He stated in many interviews during last season that the Ferrari line up was still to be decided on when he was asked about Raikkonen.
    Ron and Norbert said that they think KR will stay at McLaren for most of last season too, are they also liars?
    Did you ever think that they all knew the truth but for commercial reasons couldn't say it?

Last year Rubens declared that he had no No 2 clause and got equal equipment from Ferrari when he was already a Honda man, did he lie too?

Don't measure the truth with 2 different weight sets.

Liked 137 Times in 110 Posts

Talking

No ****, you're gone censor me or what?!

I didn't say he didn't had no. 1 status, that would be stupid, I only posted a link where someone said that he wasn't aware about that being written in his contract, and it is a quote from someone who knows about everything that was happening in Ferrari's F1 team.

Than there was Rubens saying one year ago that there was no No. 2 clause in his contract either and that he always gt equal equipment with MS.

So stay on the point of the first post in this thread and tell me what wasn't objective!
    You're never objective when talking about MS... You seem to deny the most obvious facts. So you like MS... take him as he is and give up demonstrating that the black is white.

He was always no 1 at Ferrari and this is because he was better than his team mates but what does that mean when they were never supposed to be better?
    I can't ban you and I wouldn't do it even if I could.... You are harmless.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    He was always no 1 at Ferrari and this is because he was better than his team mates
    You're doing good!
    But not for long:

but what does that mean when they were never supposed to be better?
    Maybe we can get an explanation on how could MS or Ferrari know about how fast Eddie Irvine and Rubens Barrichello would be in a Ferrari?
    Even if they would have tested them (and I don't remember this happening before they signed their contracts), who knows how much faster they can get when they feel really comfortable with the car?

So what do you base your affirmation on?

I can't ban you and I wouldn't do it even if I could.... You are harmless.
    Who said something about a ban? I said censor!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    this is fairly pointless now

no ones gonna convince anyone else that they are right or wrong

lets chillllll =]
    nowhere fast.

Liked 137 Times in 110 Posts

Maybe we can get an explanation on how could MS or Ferrari know about how fast Eddie Irvine and Rubens Barrichello would be in a Ferrari?
    Even if they would have tested them (and I don't remember this happening before they signed their contracts), who knows how much faster they can get when they feel really comfortable with the car?

So what do you base your affirmation on?

Who said something about a ban? I said censor!
    So when they signed RB and IE ferrari actually considered them as potentially better drivers than MS? Is that what you are saying?

About the ban thing... I used the wrong word... but the idea stays the same... I wouldn't censor you! I ll just (uselessly) give you an advice.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll go with Ioan in this one. Ferrari knew from day one that they had the best driver available. From the day he arrived to the day he left he was the best driver sitting in a Ferrari, no one got even close. I have not a clue about what's written in the contract, but Michael gave Ferrari something you can not write in a contract, and he did not need any clause saying he was first because he was first indeed.

Michael has been a driver with his bad days and bad choices as it is all the time and some of his bads have been very attractive to th media, but who ever says he was not superior to all drivers in his generation is in my opinion lying. Of course he was number one, but just as RB says, it was the natural order of things.

Cheers
    David
    Take the pedal to the metal