Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidfeldrulez
    dunno what you're talk about but you go there, count all the DNFs of MS ex ferrari mates and then go figure :P or alternatively browse Ferrari press-releases as its a well-known and admited thing that (not always perfectly tested) updates are goin in to the number2 car first (renault did that to fisi all the time) so please stop being a waste of time
    So you´re going to tell us, that MS was much faster than his teammates even when he had second rate equipment and his mates could use the latest updates in car technologie?

Thanks for being honest – one cannot find that too often in the Anti-MS-League.
    Fan. Not Fanatic.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    There was a quote from Barrichello last season where he was stating that there was no No. 2 status in his contract and that he was not given inferior equipment by Ferrari. I already posted it last year so searching for it on the forum should be enough.
    Well of course Barrichello would never admit anything like that. That would be like saying he has a small ..nis. No real racer would ever say anything like that.

However, there is one thing I cannot understand. Why is the number 1 status Michael had such a tough thing for his fans? I think its even more proof of his worth. You dont get something that if youre not considered to be something extra. MS certainly was.

And about RBrawn.... during last season all the Ferrari execs were asked numerous times about Kimi´s contract. And they all lied their eyes out. So why would anyone think hes saying the thruth in this one matter?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzeidzei
    Well of course Barrichello would never admit anything like that. That would be like saying he has a small ..nis.
    Seems like you know what you´re talking about?

However, there is one thing I cannot understand. Why is the number 1 status Michael had such a tough thing for his fans? I think its even more proof of his worth.
    Could it be that they´re prone to reality?

And about RBrawn.... during last season all the Ferrari execs were asked numerous times about Kimi´s contract. And they all lied their eyes out. So why would anyone think hes saying the thruth in this one matter?
    So you put your word against Ross Brawn? And you surely believe that Elvis is still alive and George W. Bush got his inspiration by the aliens of Area 51? "Everyone" knows the latter is true too!
    Fan. Not Fanatic.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This kind of reminds me of the "tire row" of 2003. Ross Brawn claimed he never complained to the FIA about the contact patch of the Michelins... right. He even provided the photographs.
    Ding dong, the wicked witch is dead... the wicked witch is dead...!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    So Ross Brawn contradicted what many here took for a fact and based their views on: MS having the no 1 clause in the contract!

He insisted that "a natural order" will be established this season at Ferrari like always.

Link:
    http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpa...s_art_id=30715
    What are you basing this "fact" on? Sure you might say that you're not actually claiming this as fact, but it surely seems to be your entire argument. So is this thread a waste of time?

Brawn himself implies that he didn't know everything about MS's contract!

I bet you have no proof that it was in his team mate's contract!
    This is the funniest circle ...

This is a sure bet!
    ... jerk I've ever read.

ioan I didn't know you actually had a copy of the chins contracts with ferrari. Why have you been so quite all this time?
    J

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Remind me again...WHICH season are we starting NOW?????????

Get over the past...and the notion of any team principle, manager, etc. being 100% truthful all the time.
    "You can mop the blood up later." - R.A. Lafferty

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jjanicke
    What are you basing this "fact" on? Sure you might say that you're not actually claiming this as fact, but it surely seems to be your entire argument. So is this thread a waste of time?

Brawn himself implies that he didn't know everything about MS's contract!

This is the funniest circle ...

... jerk I've ever read.

ioan I didn't know you actually had a copy of the chins contracts with ferrari. Why have you been so quite all this time?
    So Ross Brawn's words aren't a proof (in fact some believe that Brawn didn't knew what exactly was in Michaels' contract, no ****), for others Rubens' words aren't a proof either. If it was Todt saying it than it wouldn't still be a proof!
    Even if MS turned up with his contract and made it public it wouldn't be a proof and you guys would claim it isn't the right contract and so on.

Let me get it straight for you, it would be very hard to find on this forum people objective enough and straight enough to accept that they were wrong before.

As for you, it would be difficult to find a greater MS hater in this world, even JV is a small kid compared to your previous comments in this forum.

But why the hell do I lose my time trying to convince some people that white isn't black???
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 50 Times in 32 Posts

But why the hell do I lose my time trying to convince some people that white isn't black???
    Obviously you have too much free time in your hands
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.

Liked 137 Times in 110 Posts
    So Ross Brawn's words aren't a proof (in fact some believe that Brawn didn't knew what exactly was in Michaels' contract, no ****), for others Rubens' words aren't a proof either. If it was Todt saying it than it wouldn't still be a proof!
    Even if MS turned up with his contract and made it public it wouldn't be a proof and you guys would claim it isn't the right contract and so on.

Let me get it straight for you, it would be very hard to find on this forum people objective enough and straight enough to accept that they were wrong before.

As for you, it would be difficult to find a greater MS hater in this world, even JV is a small kid compared to your previous comments in this forum.

Nice... Ioan talking about objectivity... You are not entitled to talk about that, you may claim whatever you want about MS but in this matter you have nothing to do with objectivity.

Even if there is not a single word written down about nş1 status, still it was so obvious he was treated as nş 1. Even the fact that the T car was reserved for him is a proof... and so many others... like that amazing Austrian GP so many years ago... or the US GP this year... more subtle but the same story

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by W8&C
    Could it be that they´re prone to reality?

So you put your word against Ross Brawn? And you surely believe that Elvis is still alive and George W. Bush got his inspiration by the aliens of Area 51? "Everyone" knows the latter is true too!
    Nopes, my dear friend. I was only saying 2 things. We know RB lied his eyes out on one thing, but the MS fans chooce to believe his words on this contract issue. Thats bull, and you know it. Unless youve seen the contract yourself, you have to rely on judging what you know. MS´s career at Ferrari clearly states he had that status.

And I still ask: why is it a bad thing that MS had that number 1 clause in his contract? It doesnt make him a worse driver. It only prooves that Ferrari trusted on his ability to deliver, which he certainly did. I just dont get the logic why it is such a taboo for the MS fans.

And about your remarks. The gay stuff is lame, no I dont believe Elvis is dead and the whole existence of Bush is very sad. Its frightening to know that there is one more Bush in the line. He could be even more stupid, altho it seems highly unlikely. And if the Americans can choose a dork to the white house, they will undoubtedly to it again and again.