Page 6 of 492 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Preston have sacked Darren Ferguson. All the Preston fans around here are begging for Sam Allerdyce to be the new boss.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts

sam

Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    Preston have sacked Darren Ferguson. All the Preston fans aeound here are begging for Sam Allerdyce to be the new boss.
    But sam has other idea's
    went to the last Leeds -Millwall match a month ago and it was pretty calm,millwall got their arses kicked anyway!
    There also saterday last and O'Brien scored 2 own goals!! Off with his head Simon!!
    Leeds should have won 3-1 over portsmouth!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IronRooster92
    I will not deny that Leeds, like many other clubs has hooligans. But your wording seems to suggest that all Leeds fans are hooligans, which is not true at all.
    My 4 year old niece asked me if I took my daddy to watch the football and I said yes. She asked to take her daddy to the football so her daddy said yes. She was Leeds beat Bristol 3-0 at home about a month or so ago and she absolutely loved it and wants to go again. £32 in the family stand is rather excessive for a kids ticket if you ask me though! Her version of marching on together is oh so cute.
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Carlisle United fans are better hooligans than Leeds fans. I remember all a pitch invasion and Carlisle fans attacking Leeds players after Carlisle won a penatly shootout a few seasons ago.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sam Allerdyce, every club he goes to he get's sack, waster

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Messi won.

Next!

mokin:
    Without sharing there can be no justice,
    Without justice there can be no peace,
    Without peace there can be no future.
    please click here once a day: http://www.thehungersite.com

Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts
    Well wednesday night at Elland road could be the place to be,for Leeds United v The Gunners.
    Marching on together !!!!
    Lucianno we love you !!!!!

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by driveace
    Well wednesday night at Elland road could be the place to be,for Leeds United v The Gunners.
    Marching on together !!!!
    Lucianno we love you !!!!!
    Nice idea whilst it lasted, the better side won, as you'd expect

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolton Midnight
    I might be or might not be

Leeds fans are notorious for being hooligans or don't you go to matches?

Last time I went to Elland Rd was to see U2, I'd not pay good money to watch that pish
    Only just seen this. I went to Leeds last season and wandered into a pub afterwards wearing my colours. Got a few dodgy looks but then spent the next hour chatting with Leeds fans about the game and the chances of each of our teams over the coming season. I'm not saying that it's all love and kisses, just that my experience was alright, certainly much nicer than playing our local rivals, Plymouth.

Nice to see you gracious in victory, although perhaps being held 1-1 at the Emirates as the result of a last minute penalty isn't something you should really draw too much attention to.

Exeter finally got our first win of the year at the weekend, a poor performance to a 2-1 win against bottom of the league Walsall. Oh well, 3 points is 3 points and with a 2nd leg JPT game against Brentford we've got the chance of another trip to Wembley.....which is nice.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GridGirl
    My 4 year old niece asked me if I took my daddy to watch the football and I said yes. She asked to take her daddy to the football so her daddy said yes. She was Leeds beat Bristol 3-0 at home about a month or so ago and she absolutely loved it and wants to go again. £32 in the family stand is rather excessive for a kids ticket if you ask me though! Her version of marching on together is oh so cute.

Taking my lad to see Arsnal tomorrow for £10 a ticket. Very reasonable