Page 5 of 492 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 62motorsport
    HA ! HA ! Neil

Really unsure about Balotelli,he's got bad attitude,need to play Adam Johnson from the start and Adebayor in the centre
    Balotelli and Adebayor together, not on the pitch they could just argue over which one of them is the world's best

Quote Originally Posted by IronRooster92
    There are leagues other than the premier league, La Liga and Serie A you know
    Your point being what exactly? Didn't last years Serie A winners get whupped by Spurs? 4th best in EPL > 1st Serie A

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolton Midnight
    Your point being what exactly? Didn't last years Serie A winners get whupped by Spurs? 4th best in EPL > 1st Serie A
    I'm not a Spurs fan, Im a leeds United fan, a true supporter, I didn't ditch them when they got relegted from the EPL, where as, if Man Utd ever get relegated, then I doubt their fan base would be as strong as it is today.

In the lower leagues, there are no big heads like Rooney and Ashely Cole...and less diving
    Whats a uni?

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    I'm not a Spurs fan, Im a leeds United fan, a true supporter, I didn't ditch them when they got relegted from the EPL, where as, if Man Utd ever get relegated, then I doubt their fan base would be as strong as it is today.

In the lower leagues, there are no big heads like Rooney and Ashely Cole...and less diving
    Amazed as a Leeds fan you can read, although it explains why on some threads you seem to have failed to read.

I agree wholeheartedly re Man U or Debt Utd or Scum as I prefer to call them. I hate Debt Utd with a passion. Cheating scum as I said earlier but you didn't read that of course.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Amazed as a Leeds fan you can read, although it explains why on some threads you seem to have failed to read.

I agree wholeheartedly re Man U or Debt Utd or Scum as I prefer to call them. I hate Debt Utd with a passion. Cheating scum as I said earlier but you didn't read that of course.
    LOL! So I'm a Leeds fan so that makes me unable to read does it? Your a Arsenal fan am I correct? But yet you live in Lancashire...
    Whats a uni?

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    I might be or might not be

Leeds fans are notorious for being hooligans or don't you go to matches?

Last time I went to Elland Rd was to see U2, I'd not pay good money to watch that pish

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I might be or might not be

Leeds fans are notorious for being hooligans or don't you go to matches?

Last time I went to Elland Rd was to see U2, I'd not pay good money to watch that pish
    I will not deny that Leeds, like many other clubs has hooligans. But your wording seems to suggest that all Leeds fans are hooligans, which is not true at all.
    Whats a uni?

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    I will not deny that Leeds, like many other clubs has hooligans. But your wording seems to suggest that all Leeds fans are hooligans, which is not true at all.
    They had a far bigger problem than 90% of the other English sides. Right up there with Millwall & West Ham.

No some aren't, bought my mum's partner Jonny Giles' book for crimbo.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    They had a far bigger problem than 90% of the other English sides. Right up there with Millwall & West Ham.

No some aren't, bought my mum's partner Jonny Giles' book for crimbo.
    Well I don't like hooligans. They don't paint a good image for football at all. I would never go to Leeds vs Millwall, you only have to watch the local news to see the violence that happens when they play each other.

Good choice of present by the way
    Whats a uni?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Must admit Leeds had some cracking players over the years

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Damn United - cracking film

Being playing son FIFA 2003 (I think) and you can tell it is old as Leeds and Newcastle are front running sides ha ha