Page 10 of 492 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    BM you have the most amazing chip on your shoulder about Manure, it's beautiful.

City finally got a win today, so no doubt the talk of relegation and managerial sackings will now turn to promotion and who to knight first. In even brighter news Argyle lost (again), so the ten point deduction that they'll get given if they go into administration (rumours are that it's more a case of 'when') is going to really hurt.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The battle for promotion in the championship is really interesting this season. QPR are a given I feel, but naturally I hope that Norwich join them in an automatic promotion position for a second consecutive promotion. Paul Lambert really is a great manager.

Plus it will keep the Welsh teams out of the English Premier League then!

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    Nothing more satisfying than listening to people moan about losing to Manchester United.
    nicely sidestepped the question, if you fell over as if you'd been shot it would be very Nani esque

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stevie_gerrard
    For Alexamateos benefit, i don't think there has ever been a team who were in the conference and have made it to the premier league since sky invented it in 1992. Wolves have been as low as division 4 in the late 80's (which would have been conference level under this system) and are now hanging on in the premier league. I will research it though just to be sure.
    Blackpool finished 21st the then Fourth Division in 1982-83, were technically relegated and had to apply for re-election into the Football League which they got. On the opening day of this season Blackpool led the Premier League for 61 minutes.
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolton Midnight
    nicely sidestepped the question, if you fell over as if you'd been shot it would be very Nani esque
    You had a question?

So Man Utd are the only team that have players who dive?
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well I think Man City Should of had a pen against Trafford United but hey When does the ref ever give pens to an opposing team at Old trafford ?????

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Gotta love Arsenal, can't hold a 4 goal lead against Newcastle, but come from behind to beat Barcelona.
    ¿Quién es el que anda aquí?

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Both of Arsenals goal were superb. The second one was one of the best counter-attacking goals I've seen in a long while.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Fair play to Arsenal, they were better than Barça last night. The unfairly dis-allowed goal is really just bad luck, Barça didn't nail the match when they could have. We'll see what happens in Camp Nou...

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    What a disaster for the italians teams both Milan and Roma lost at home...no to mention about crazy Gattuso's attitude and reaction towards Joe Jordan (Spurs assistent coach and former Milan's player), just disguisting no matter if/how much he was provoked
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life