Page 481 of 492 FirstFirst ... 381431471479480481482483491 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 4916
    Liked 137 Times in 110 Posts
    I think Manchester United paid €104 millions more on pogba than he is worth

Liked 387 Times in 327 Posts
    Right now Iran leads group B

Time for me to keep the fingers crossed for the Iceland's fishermen....
    Last edited by gadjo_dilo; 16th June 2018 at 14:28.

Yessssss!!!!!!!!

Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    nonsense. Hope Argentina figures out their midfield (and the defence) in time for the next game...Messi is playing too far back
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

Liked 1,367 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    nonsense. Hope Argentina figures out their midfield (and the defence) in time for the next game...Messi is playing too far back
    agreed, but Island is following up their Euro champ success.
    1-1 against Argentina is a very good result.
    Denmark also had a good win.

And Ronaldo leads towards Messi so far.

Argentina looked very weak tonight. Messi was absent again, unlike his ego. Otamendi goes into the douchebags register. All in all, a very ugly team of sore losers. Their trainer looks like a tattooed sausage.

On the other hand, congrats Croatia. It would be a nice story to see them win the world cup. They are a strong team. Always amazed how they deliver so many great players from so few Croatians.

Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    horror goalkeeping again....is it like they decided not even to attempt any actual keeping this time?
    Otamendi needs a red. Messi absent yes (ego eh? ) Show me a player without ego or self-esteem.
    Sampaoli probably out of a job, but the tattoeed sausage as you so nicely put, did pretty well as a coach of Chile few years ago.

I just do not know why they seem so lethargic, without ideas or a plan and also not taking chances has become a habit. That Perez goal goes and Caballero doesn't have a
    brain fade and this could be a resurgence of Argentina post.. That's life and especially football. They really good players/teams with potential win diddly squat if they cannot
    show energy, intensity and structure. No tactical plan A/B, lack of decent midfielders or any wingers, playing Messi out of his position, depending on his superhuman skills to get out of trouble (and he fails to deliver making everybody look like a chump), school playground defending and goalkeeping quality = out of the world cup.

maybe it is better this way. I see cr7 with another cup and cementing the narrative that he is the greatest of all time

Croatia (ex Yugo) have always produced good players. Not that they are clean and non egositic or anything (Rebic/Mandzukic do plenty of that stuff)
    98 team was really good and got to SF as well, I can see this team doing the same atleast.

Also seeing Messi hapless like this in a blue+white shirt just only puts in contrast the enormous contribution of Xavi, Iniesta, Alves, Alba et al in his undoubtedly amazing goal-scoring talent.
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

Great refereeing for Argentina once more. If it goes on like this, soon football will merge back with rugby again. These days they will give a penalty only of the player takes the ball in his hand and runs with it for a while.

I saw a few minutes from the France Denmark fixed game earlier too. Beautiful

Liked 643 Times in 508 Posts
    Allez les Bleus!
    May the forza be with you