Page 34 of 492 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast
    Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    BBC Sport - Top names react to Carlos Tevez's apparent refusal to play

Must admit I'd play him against Blackburn and if he played well just forget it, but if he didn't then suspend him without pay.

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Tevez always gives his all when he's on the pitch, which is more than can be said of some Man City players. Personally I'm actually leaning towards Tevez's description of what happened, we all know he can barely speak English so it's not unreasonable to think that he might have misunderstood what was being asked of him or miscommunicated his opinion.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Bound to happen when you have 4 star strikers to pick from (not to mention Adebawhore and Santa Cruz), none are going to be too happy about not being picked and if they were you have to question their motivation.

Managing all those egos at City won't be easy and Mancini isn't up to it.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I heard from a source very close to Manchester City that Yaya Toure has it written into his contract that Mancini isn't allowed to substitute him unless he gets injured. There is some substance to the rumour as he never gets substituted. Even when he's playing rubbish and especially when he was quite unfit last year he was never taken off. Maybe Tevez spat the dummy out after becoming frustrated with other players contracts?
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    It'll end in tears, just doesn't work getting in 25 mega stars. This is not a computer game.

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolton Midnight
    It'll end in tears, just doesn't work getting in 25 mega stars. This is not a computer game.
    The key difference between City and United.

At United all the players know that Fergie is in charge and if you fall out of line then you are out of the club. Doesn't matter if you are Beckham or Van Nistelrooy or Stam.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Scholes refused to play at United though.

But agree managers like SAF will be better at dealing with the players tantrums than Mancini.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Isn't it interesting that the Premier League's two top scorers from last year both are unable to get playing time this year?
    ¿Quién es el que anda aquí?

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    The difference between United and City is that Fergie has built (and rebuilt) a team, Mancini has built a list. The man's a penis but I have a huge amount of respect for the way that Siralex has managed to reinvent that team on so many ocassions. You wouldn't have thought that making the changes he did over the summer would result in such a strong team starting the season.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.