Page 33 of 492 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aki13
    I watched the Barcelona v Ath. Madrid match.

Barcelona put their Valencia struggles behind them and dominated. A great Messi hat trick.
    Yep it was a fun match, and as for RM, Mourinho's detractors must be having a lot of fun even though RM won by a good amount of goals.
    Without sharing there can be no justice,
    Without justice there can be no peace,
    Without peace there can be no future.
    please click here once a day: http://www.thehungersite.com

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    The "Aletti" never stood a chance against Messilona/Cesquilona, whereas RM was in serious danger of yet another mishap - 0-1 down until just before half-time
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by barryfullalove
    Man U are the best English team to stand a chance against Barca.
    Err Arsenal beat them remember

and but for a dodgy Ref would have made it through at Nou Camp also

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolton Midnight
    Err Arsenal beat them remember

and but for a dodgy Ref would have made it through at Nou Camp also
    But for the ref?!! I take it you missed the game, ya know, the one where Arsenal touched the ball about 4 times and otherwise got schooled.

I really don't understand your refusal to accept the quality of Man U. Hate them by all means but denying the fact that they're a good team just makes you look bitter and ridiculous. As for Arsenal, well they got made to look like children the other day and lost 8-2 in a game that could easily have seen another 8 from the home team.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Speaking of Man U, they were outplayed today by Basel at Old Trafford. They were very lucky to escape with a draw. They're in third place in the group
    ¿Quién es el que anda aquí?

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    But for the ref?!! I take it you missed the game, ya know, the one where Arsenal touched the ball about 4 times and otherwise got schooled.

I really don't understand your refusal to accept the quality of Man U. Hate them by all means but denying the fact that they're a good team just makes you look bitter and ridiculous. As for Arsenal, well they got made to look like children the other day and lost 8-2 in a game that could easily have seen another 8 from the home team.
    So you thought RvP sending off was sound? Figures though if you're a Debt Utd fan.

Last British team to beat Barca was who? he's a reminder I've already told you once, noticed you skipped that bit of my post!

ManUre of course are a great team, but without the Refs they wouldn't won half of their recent league wins, 10pts gifted to them every season, they have already been gifted 2 against Chelski. Arsenal C team / junior team were awful against the scum, but the one thing I don't get is how they managed to score 2; Bacon Face will need to get the well used chequebook out in January if they are to keep up with their noisy neighbours.

And they got shown up tonight by the giants that are Basel LoL

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    So you thought RvP sending off was sound? Figures though if you're a Debt Utd fan.

Last British team to beat Barca was who? he's a reminder I've already told you once, noticed you skipped that bit of my post!

ManUre of course are a great team, but without the Refs they wouldn't won half of their recent league wins, 10pts gifted to them every season, they have already been gifted 2 against Chelski. Arsenal C team / junior team were awful against the scum, but the one thing I don't get is how they managed to score 2; Bacon Face will need to get the well used chequebook out in January if they are to keep up with their noisy neighbours.

And they got shown up tonight by the giants that are Basel LoL
    A few points.

Man Utd were the last team to beat Barca and that was in pre-season friendly , on serious note, Man Utd were the last English side to beat Barca over two legs (2008).

Wah wah wah refs favour Man Utd!!!! Oh please grow up. Are these the same refs that failed to send off Ashley Cole the other week for his assault on Hernandez?

They only beat Arsenal 8-2 because it was the Arsenal youth team??? WHAT!!!! Man Utds starting 11 was just as young as Arsenals!

(I'm not going to comment on the Basel game :dozey
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Friendlies count for nowt, Arsenal were the last team to beat Barca - FACT.

When ManUre collapse under their massive debts will you all switch to City, glory chasing plastics!

Youth team / reserves, Arsenal A team beat scum last season.

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    I'm an Exeter City fan, we've got very little debt because we went into administration a few years back so can't get much in the way of credit. I appreciate the football that Man United play, much in the same way that I admire the football played by Arsenal, Barcelona etc. etc. Even Chelsea can sometimes string together a nice bit of play, although more often than not it's a bit ugly (albeit successful).

Can't really remember the RvP thing, I was a bit pissed and in a hostel where all the people were supporting Barcelona (because it was in Barcelona ). What I do remember is that Arsenal were being completely bossed, much like they were at the Emirates when Barca failed to kill off the game when they should have.

All irrelevant though, the Arsenal that beat Barcelona last season isn't the same one that is playing now. Therefore I don't think it's unreasonable to say that Man United are the strongest team that the EPL can offer.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    I'm an Exeter City fan, we've got very little debt because we went into administration a few years back so can't get much in the way of credit. I appreciate the football that Man United play, much in the same way that I admire the football played by Arsenal, Barcelona etc. etc. Even Chelsea can sometimes string together a nice bit of play, although more often than not it's a bit ugly (albeit successful).

Can't really remember the RvP thing, I was a bit pissed and in a hostel where all the people were supporting Barcelona (because it was in Barcelona ). What I do remember is that Arsenal were being completely bossed, much like they were at the Emirates when Barca failed to kill off the game when they should have.

All irrelevant though, the Arsenal that beat Barcelona last season isn't the same one that is playing now. Therefore I don't think it's unreasonable to say that Man United are the strongest team that the EPL can offer.
    Figured you didn't know what you were talking about re the whole ref thing but thanks at least for admitting as much. Of course Arsenal beat Barca at the Emirates and as you say were outplayed at Nou Camp, but had RvP not been sent off we'd have scraped through.

EPL matches City > Utd, after last night in CL nobody is doing well, probably a toss up between Chelsea and Arsenal for best Brits at the mo.

Arsenal currently leading in their match, Chelski drawing.