Page 211 of 492 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 4916
    Liked 50 Times in 32 Posts
    Walcott's goal was splendid, at that time Arsenal was forced to defend quite a lot and scored pretty much in their first good chance. Man City had more moments in the first half, but they seemed to lost momentum in the second half.
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Looking forward to see how much City will win this year, without Mancini...
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 22 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory
    Hope you enjoyed watching the miserly Gunners (spend the money Wenger!!!) and young Theo in particular
    Haha! No doubt Wenger will wait until 31st August and then panic-buy three average players again (Arteta, Benayoun, Mertesacker...)

I am getting bored of transfer saga's - Bale, Rooney and Suarez. Either move or shut up and get on with it! Especially the Rooney one, possibly the most over-rated player in recent memory.
    Niente č vero, tutto č permesso

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    As for a La Liga follower and a Barca fan, I see RM as an extremely powerful and talented team.
    I'm concerned about Barca's defense but look forward to an exciting Neimar.
    I also hope that Messi doesn't play every minute of every game. The end of last season gave us a tired and hurt Messi.
    Without sharing there can be no justice,
    Without justice there can be no peace,
    Without peace there can be no future.
    please click here once a day: http://www.thehungersite.com

This year La Liga will be another fight between Barca and Real M, too boring for me nore: meanwhile in Italy at least 5 team will fight for the scudetto : Napoli, Milan, Fiorentina, Lazio and Juve : bounce:

:

Liked 165 Times in 131 Posts
    So Louis %$#@% Suarez has hinted he will stay at Liverpool now and might even sign a new contract, only after he has been told he isn't going anywhere else. As a lifelong Reds fan (legacy of birth no-less), now that he has lowered himself to stay at Anfield, I say the time is right to swap him for Willian from Anzhi Makhachkala, and send the horrible little bugger to Siberia (yes I know Makhachkala is on the Caspian sea in Dagestan but it doesn't have the same ring to it as being sent to Siberia).

Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    7-0 in his first game...and Leo subbed too (that's a first in a long time apart from injuries although he did have a knock recently) and the Supercopa is this week as well.

Bloody Star Sports has put La Liga on Star Sports 2 yet again and my dish tv operator still hasn't added this channel
    I guess it's time to change and maybe get Tata Sky box now in a month when my subscription is over.
    ended up watching Dortmund labour to win in the Bundesliga instead.
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

Meanwhile in Italy...Supercup Final in Rome :

Juventus-Lazio 4-0

Liked 22 Times in 14 Posts
    Swansea 1 Man Utd 4

Didn't expect that, although I think the result flattered United - the difference was basically Van Persie.

I still think it will be between City and Chelsea this season. With Rooney eyeing a move, it only takes an injury to Van Persie, a lack of Ferguson as manager will mean they fall to 3rd, although I don't think that would be a terrible first season for Moyes as he news to rebuild the squad.

More importantly, PNE 2 MK Dons 2. Grrrrr. Three games, three draws!
    Niente č vero, tutto č permesso

Liked 165 Times in 131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bezza
    Swansea 1 Man Utd 4

Didn't expect that, although I think the result flattered United - the difference was basically Van Persie.

I still think it will be between City and Chelsea this season. With Rooney eyeing a move, it only takes an injury to Van Persie, a lack of Ferguson as manager will mean they fall to 3rd, although I don't think that would be a terrible first season for Moyes as he news to rebuild the squad.

More importantly, PNE 2 MK Dons 2. Grrrrr. Three games, three draws!
    But the Russian Mafia did look poor against Hull, even though the Tigers didn't really offer any threat at all. Way too early to guess at where teams will be in May but, ManUre look the most likely (oh god please let me be wrong, these words turn to ash in my mouth).